Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here is Fergie when the majority of the board wants Ole out

View attachment 679448

Fergie only wanted Ole to have more time because...

raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

Yes. The club needs a manager with a winner's mentality. By all reports, he's itching to win a CL too.

He won't afraid to drop and/or call out these underperforming, below average to mediocre fan favourites.

That's why it's been reported that the only support Ole has within the dressing room comes from the British contingent... Maguire, AWB, Shaw, McTominay, Rashford. I bet Phil Jones is one of 'em too, the guy got a new fucking contract. These guys know a coach with a strong personality and title aspirations isn't going to have them as starters.

I love Ole, and the rebuild was magnificent.

Keep hearing this drivel from journalist (and fans). Sounds like you bought what the United PR was selling and/or you're just sentimental.

So I ask... exactly what was/is magnificent about this "rebuild"?

All I see is an unbalanced squad filled mostly with players who are mediocre (at best) and/or have no history of winning trophies.

Over the past few years, a squad that's also been feted with praise (by media and fans), whilst breaking countless of the club's negative records and has a result, have become content with failure.

It's comments like that, that makes me hope he stays 'til the end of the season so all these fans, who have accepted failure for years so Ole can stay 'at the wheel' can get some sense knocked into them with the bitter truth... worst manager in the history of the club.

Keep hearing this drivel from journalist (and fans). Sounds like you bought what the United PR was selling and/or you're just sentimental.

All I see is an unbalanced squad filled mostly with players who are mediocre (at best) and/or have no history of winning trophies.

Over the past few years, a squad that's also been feted with praise (by media and fans), whilst breaking countless of the club's negative records and has a result, have become content with failure.

It's comments like that, that makes me hope he stays 'til the end of the season so all these fans, who have accepted failure for years so Ole can stay 'at the wheel' can get some sense knocked into them with the bitter truth... worst manager in the history of the club.

Oh shit.

Come home to Alianza Paolo

In the first clip Guerrero mention how much he loves the club and he would love 2 return one day to play in front of the crowds you see in the video

So you saying the squad is not good enough to compete? So it’s not Ole? No manager could get these players to compete?

Which one is it, bruh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back