Welcome To aBlackWeb

Alec Baldwin Charged with Discharging Prop Gun That Killed "Rust" Cinematographer & Critically Injured Director

Real guns may still be used in some compacity for technical/budget reasons for a scene.
My guess is that whoever was in charge of providing the prop made a mistake and left live ammo.
The burden will probably fall on whoever is managing the props before they reach the actor.

Now, if this were someone like Keanu Reeves, I bet the bar would be significantly higher.
Dude might legit know how to clear a home at this point.

Cosign on the bold. Funnily enough I saw this vid a couple of weeks ago and watch the first 15 secs...

Sidebar: Overall channel is cool if you like hearing movie facts in general

Baldwin has compared the revenge drama to the 1992 Clint Eastwood western “Unforgiven,” and said “Rust” is of a similar revisionist history vein. The actor also serves as producer and co-wrote the story with Souza based on a story the director read about the youngest person ever to hang in the American West.

So Baldwin is also a producer too? He holds a higher accountability especially if the claims of safety protocols were flagged by crew members in the lead up to this "accident".

I think as a "low budget" movie, we're gonna find that A LOT of corners were cut that shouldn't have, which inevitability would have made this death preventable.

Baldwin will definitely get got in civil court by the victim's family, might even get manslaughter charges too, which wouldn't surprise me again if a lot of what's recently been reported turns out to be true

So what kind of movie was this going to be? No offense to Baldwin but he's not exactly an A lister

Someone mentioned they possibly cut corners. It wouldn't surprise me if the budget wasn't big. Did they get someone that didn't really know their stuff? I imagine the people who hired the gun safety person is also getting sued

So what kind of movie was this going to be? No offense to Baldwin but he's not exactly an A lister

Someone mentioned they possibly cut corners. It wouldn't surprise me if the budget wasn't big. Did they get someone that didn't really know their stuff? I imagine the people who hired the gun safety person is also getting sued

Western

Back