Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

A man that’s been married divorced and currently married can give advice on relationships.

Did no such thing but said give them a fair trial like anyone else would get. Cut it out race

Didn't you also say you'd stop listening to his music but post how you weren't gonna stop? Legit question as I don't remember if that was you or another poster who started flooding that thread with gifs of that nigga dancing

Didn't you also say you'd stop listening to his music but post how you weren't gonna stop? Legit question as I don't remember if that was you or another poster who started flooding that thread with gifs of that nigga dancing

I can listen to music and also believe he's wrong for the fuck shit he's accused of. One ain't got nothing to do with the other

I can listen to music and also believe he's wrong for the fuck shit he's accused of. One ain't got nothing to do with the other

And when the individual in question is making music with direct references to the shit he's been accused of or has been convicted of do you still listen?

'cause in that instance, the music is a direct reflection of the person that made it.

And when the individual in question is making music with direct references to the shit he's been accused of or has been convicted of do you still listen?

'cause in that instance, the music is a direct reflection of the person that made it.
He's talking about women as far as I'm concerned, when I'm listening it's about a woman

He's talking about women as far as I'm concerned, when I'm listening it's about a woman

She's Got That Vibe - “Little cute Aaliyah’s got it (yeah, she’s got that vibe)” Aaliyah was 12/13 in 1992 when this came out

Home Alone - “Parents out of town, ladies all around. Me and the crew doin’ what we do.” R.Kelly released this song in 1998. He was 31 years old at the time. Who’s he dating with parents at home?

Wanna Be There - “It’s been so many years so I know it feels awkward. Know you had to tuck all your tears in your school locker.” What grown woman still has a school locker???

Plus... you know... he wrote "Age Ain't Nothing But A Number" for Aaliyah.

I don't listen to Aaliyah so the content of that album is unknown to me and those lyrics not stopping me from listening. This stuff has all been said in the R Kelly thread

Back