Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

How and what capacity is their opinion on straight relationships valued? Use logic for once and not gotcha. You gonna listen to a lesbian about how to handle straight relationships? Bruh you just wanna be right. You know and I know if his target was black men and not Black women you would be crying everyday. Hypocrisy
Kevin samuels was married twice tho.... how can his opinion not be value when he's been married to women? If his opinion isn't valued the why do women keep calling in?

How and what capacity is their opinion on straight relationships valued? Use logic for once and not gotcha. You gonna listen to a lesbian about how to handle straight relationships? Bruh you just wanna be right. You know and I know if his target was black men and not Black women you would be crying everyday. Hypocrisy
A gay person can give advice on relationships

Last edited:
A lesbian can tell me how to deal with women and how women think.
If you thinking about legit changing things in life, any advice should be golden no matter who says it if it applies.

to me it seems the package has to be as good as the message just for consideration.

life is not like that.

bad ass women give shitty advice to other ladies all the time.
Dos you know you my mellow, my man but, you say some of THE dumbest shit sometimes...and I think you're too smart for this pedestrian way of thinking

A lesbian can't tell you how to deal with all women any more than a man can tell me how to deal with all men

Lesbians don't have some secret decoder ring for how all women think....gay men don't have one either for how all men think...neither do straight women and neither do straight men

Could there be some insight to share? Sure but, that's limited to what and who they know personally and/or based on their own experiences...but that can be said about anyone. And people are much too varied to be able to set in stone one thing or another is how all women are or how all men are. There will be commonalities based on socialization, having the same/similar set of circumstances etc. but you just can't paint people/genders with the same broad brush. It's foolish to think you can.

Idk to a lot of y’all I feel like a lot of y’all don’t think he is being overly harsh and just blunt but we know what got him on was calling chicks average and saying how they got kids makes them un wanted. That shit ain’t by accident. How in one instance y’all say it’s an agenda against black relationships and not see this basic shit he says as part of that.

Dos you know you my mellow, my man but, you say some of THE dumbest shit sometimes...and I think you're too smart for this pedestrian way of thinking

A lesbian can't tell you how to deal with all women any more than a man can tell me how to deal with all men

Lesbians don't have some secret decoder ring for how all women think....gay men don't have one either for how all men think...neither do straight women and neither do straight men

Could there be some insight to share? Sure but, that's limited to what and who they know personally and/or based on their own experiences...but that can be said about anyone. And people are much too varied to be able to set in stone one thing or another is how all women are or how all men are. There will be commonalities based on socialization, having the same/similar set of circumstances etc. but you just can't paint people/genders with the same broad brush. It's foolish to think you can.
This the last time you gonna call me a pedestrian

Idk to a lot of y’all I feel like a lot of y’all don’t think he is being overly harsh and just blunt but we know what got him on was calling chicks average and saying how they got kids makes them un wanted. That shit ain’t by accident. How in one instance y’all say it’s an agenda against black relationships and not see this basic shit he says as part of that.
Lol... the video that you're referencing isn't saying that. He told the lady to go get a average guy and he never told her she was unwanted.

All I’m saying is you can learn from anyone when you open to it.

Muslim can teach a Christian about religious discipline
A janitor can teach a well off person about investments
A child can teach a parent

And so on

looking past what we think we don’t like or whats beneath us to kill the message is crazy to me.
I see these debates as learning tools , not forcing my views. Prove me wrong and I learn something

Last edited:

but the reason he got popular saying the underlined is because it's considered controversial to be just that honest

many of these women are seeking a "HVM" that actually shares KS same mindset and these same women don't want to hear it

and we've socialized and coddled grown women to the point where they can't even take legitimate criticism without taking it too personal........a lot of these same women haven't learned that u got to be coachable in order to win championships

however, I don't disagree that there are some dudes who are way too excited to see a woman get talked down to by this guy........but we all know what that's really about

but the reason he got popular saying the underlined is because it's considered controversial to be just that honest

many of these women are seeking a "HVM" that actually shares KS same mindset and these same women don't want to hear it

and we've socialized and coddled grown women to the point where they can't even take legitimate criticism without taking it too personal........a lot of these same women haven't learned that u got to be coachable in order to win championships

however, I don't disagree that there are some dudes who are way too excited to see a woman get talked down to by this guy........but we all know what that's really about
Niggas will weaponize anything then be the ones abusing the ladies. Be them same niggas who can’t take the same criticism.

And so on

looking past what we think we don’t like or whats beneath us to kill the message is crazy to me.
I see these debates as learning tools , not forcing my views. Prove me wrong and I learn something
Why can't you just stfu sometimes, OverDos? Your control issues are going to be the death of you...I'm not the enemy

You're not saying anything much different from what I said (whether direct or implied)

And so on

Where you and others often go wrong in the whole "you can learn anything from anyone" approach is not being honest in why some people would choose to discount advice from certain people and the fact that there are people who are.more credible to speak on certain subjects than others.

Reputation of the messenger and presentation of said message matters and its dishonest and quite foolish to discount those things under the guise of "anybody can give goof advice".

Just as you said there's now women who can't take criticism the bold in the last part of your post also shows that alot of these men out here also can't take criticism or challenges to their pov without resorting to childish name calling and attacks on another person's manhood or womanhood.

A lot of times it's not what you say, but how you say it. And better decisions need to be made by ppl... why call up somebody who is gonna review you and tell you some shit that you either don't wanna hear or believe or can't take the critique from? You want a waterfall go for it, but don't blame or be mad at the particular type of opposite sex you want if you can't attract them, that's not on them

Back