Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

I still don't understand what Dude being gay or not has to do with his message.

What's ironic is that his main detractors claim to be supporters of the quote/unquote....."LGBT Community."

So they insult him by accusing him of being part of a group that they support.

Yet, they implore others to accept that same group...........and accuse anyone who has a problem with that group of being homophobic and/or intolerant.

Swaggy P bigger confused pic.png

Somebody..........anybody............please make that make sense.

50 and Sean clip.gif

What's ironic is that his main detractors claim to be supporters of the quote/unquote....."LGBT Community."

So they insult him by accusing him of being part of a group that they support.

Yet, they implore others to accept that same group...........and accuse anyone who has a problem with that group of being homophobic and/or intolerant.

View attachment 670094

Somebody..........anybody............please make that make sense.

View attachment 670095

Yea so I guess a gay man giving straight women advice on how to keep a straight man while tearing them down is not problematic at all. Lol what even crazy y’all respect his opinion cuz he shaming black women. Anybody else and y’all niggas would call him gay but since you hate black women hr gets your support. Come out the closet king

Yea so I guess a gay man giving straight women advice on how to keep a straight man while tearing them down is not problematic at all. Lol what even crazy y’all respect his opinion cuz he shaming black women. Anybody else and y’all niggas would call him gay but since you hate black women hr gets your support. Come out the closet king
Calling average looking women average is tearing them down?

Yeah, @konceptjones might be on to something.

Y'all are definitely moving like agents.

I seen a mini comp with him making jokes on black dudes, it was pretty funny.

He still come off as a lame even though he give everybody some heat

Calling average looking women average is tearing them down?

It is to him if you're a black man. If that same woman was in a beauty pageant and the judges didn't vote for her to win, noone would make any mention about her looks.

Women call dudes average, fat, ugly, skinny, every day. The poster in this very thread was asking pictures of dudes so that she can try and shit on their looks. I guess if you're ugly and fat as a man, you can't talk about nothing of substances.

Yeah, @konceptjones might be on to something.

Y'all are definitely moving like agents.

Agents added with a fucked in the head mentality. Confused. I've been stated that it's too much inconsistency on this board among posters with the shit that they posts.

Anybody who co-sign, thumbs up that lady BlackRain and his boyfriend Race are the ones who I am speaking about if you wanna know who these posters are.
Anytime you see a thumbs up on any type of serious topic that is being discussed among them beehive sad ass posters, you should already know, that they don't know the fuck they are talking about and whatever they are posting is full of shit, those posters are the ones who don't have no understanding at all on how reality works and what it takes to not have to borrow money from somebody once a month

Eat a dick, suck my dick, trying to call out someone who gay in one thread, but in another thread, same day, them dumb dumbs are crying crocodile tears about how faggots are being called out on their bullshit ass agenda and how they need protection from straight people.

And they wonder why they feel sorry for themselves at least once a month and how life is always kicking their ass. Fucked up in the head. Not having wisdom, integrity will have you down and out at least once a month wanting to cry

Last edited:
Back