Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uhhhh oh.......Dave done pissed off the mafia

You don't call out the bullshit she says because you want an internet friend. So instead you post some off the wall silly shit to get an audience.

Nigga you hadn't answered a direct question since I've been on this motherfucker. Soft ass nigga

If you've been stalking my posts for as long as you've said you have over multiple threads for months now then you'd see me and Race don't always agree and I've called her out plenty times when it happens. Also the nigga you think is in here agreeing with you got you blocked for your fuckery but keep thinking you're rants are actually making any coherent points

I grew up here and still live here so I've got more than a few years of real time experience in DC, PG and Montgomery County. I never said he had no experience with drug addicts but if you go back to some of his earlier specials one he mentions growing up specifically in DC not Silver Spring...and anyone who is actually from here can tell you there's a difference in growing up in the actual city of DC vs Silver Spring. I also said that Silver Spring does have some shady/ not so nice areas but it's nowhere near as bad as some of Dave's earlier specials suggested it was.

Come on bruh, you're being petty now. When motha fuckas that live in Smyrna go to LA and people ask where they're from, they say ATL because when you leave a metropolitan area and talk to people who don't know all the ins and outs of that metropolitan area, you usually just say you're from the central city of that metropolitan area. Everybody does that. That's not just Dave.

And again, I don't know what jokes you're talking about, but Dave has never said that he physically lived in the ghetto. He simply had bit that suggested that he's been to the ghetto, and it would be crazy to think that he had lived here all that time and never been to any of the rougher areas in DC.

Whats your point in here then?

Youre either against dave and him basically saying they are women but really not women.

Or

Youre either against Dave and saying that if Mike Tyson came out as Trans he would be just as much or more of a woman than your mother.

So stop riding the fence and pick a side but wanna come of as "understanding" but not say what you really think about what he was saying

Theres also a 3rd option that you're not seeing with your question which would explain why you haven't gotten the answers you're seeking...

My point was made clear. You keep saying you're about protecting Black women. A poster has consistently made disparaging remarks towards a Black woman so I asked if that's the type of things you're trying to protect Black women from. Instead of calling him out you decided to block him. Which is your choice but that's not really "protecting" them.

If you've been stalking my posts for as long as you've said you have over multiple threads for months now then you'd see me and Race don't always agree and I've called her out plenty times when it happens. Also the nigga you think is in here agreeing with you got you blocked for your fuckery but keep thinking you're rants are actually making any coherent points

Woman, you have not one time since I've been on here called out this Race poster on her antics about how she talks down on black men, I'm talking about that. Not any other bullshit you and her disagree on. Nigga don't divert to some other shit. We talking about her talking down on black men. You got bass and became a man to wanna try and lie about some shit I said, you hadn't been a man to do the same shit that she has actually said about black men

Nigga you divert just like women and homos do.

You wanted to lie and state that I talked down on a black woman to take the heat off her, have you made a post stating how she talked down on black men?

We on that nigga, address that, if not, which I know you won't do, because you haven't answered a direct question since I've been on here. Nigga don't quote me no mo, get yo girly ass on somewhere.

Nigga you a whole woman out here.

Protect this woman.

Lol at if Dave Chappelle comedy “black enough” or if he’s really “from the streets”. Time really being made for this silly conversation. The special isn’t leaving Netflix, he said what he said. Keep it moving. Just saying shit for the fuck of it now.

shut up nigga

Come on bruh, you're being petty now. When motha fuckas that live in Smyrna go to LA and people ask where they're from, they say ATL because when you leave a metropolitan area and talk to people who don't know all the ins and outs of that metropolitan area, you usually just say you're from the central city of that metropolitan area. Everybody does that. That's not just Dave.

And again, I don't know what jokes you're talking about, but Dave has never said that he physically lived in the ghetto. He simply had bit that suggested that he's been to the ghetto, and it would be crazy to think that he had lived here all that time and never been to any of the rougher areas in DC.

I know people do that...but as someone actually from the area he's talking about there's a different insight that comes with those jokes. Same as someone from those other places would know and make those distinctions as well.

And yeah if you go back to Dave's earlier specials he does talk about being from the hood and growing up around crackheads. Not just a casual interaction but actually growing up with them. Again I never said it's not possible but he did overexaggerate the type of neighborhood he grew up in at times.

Theres also a 3rd option that you're not seeing with your question which would explain why you haven't gotten the answers you're seeking...

My point was made clear. You keep saying you're about protecting Black women. A poster has consistently made disparaging remarks towards a Black woman so I asked if that's the type of things you're trying to protect Black women from. Instead of calling him out you decided to block him. Which is your choice but that's not really "protecting" them.

Keep saying? I brought that up much after the fact. I asked the question numerous times on here but some of yall ducking it and saying everything else besides answering a yes or no question. I wonder why?

But cool dont answer you stance on this.

Called him out before and blocked him. I called out numerous posters on here on many things just like im calling you out on this. I run with "crew" on here so I call out anybody from mods to posters to folks in the Candy Shop.

Woman, you have not one time since I've been on here called out this Race poster on her antics about how she talks down on black men, I'm talking about that. Not any other bullshit you and her disagree on. Nigga don't divert to some other shit. We talking about her talking down on black men. You got bass and became a man to wanna try and lie about some shit I said, you hadn't been a man to do the same shit that she has actually said about black men

Nigga you divert just like women and homos do.

You wanted to lie and state that I talked down on a black woman to take the heat off her, have you made a post stating how she talked down on black men?

We on that nigga, address that, if not, which I know you won't do, because you haven't answered a direct question since I've been on here. Nigga don't quote me no mo, get yo girly ass on somewhere.

Nigga you a whole woman out here.

Protect this woman.

Well isn't this quite sassy of you. You feel better now?

Keep saying? I brought that up much after the fact. I asked the question numerous times on here but some of yall ducking it and saying everything else besides answering a yes or no question. I wonder why?

But cool dont answer you stance on this.

Called him out before and blocked him. I called out numerous posters on here on many things just like im calling you out on this. I run with "crew" on here so I call out anybody from mods to posters to folks in the Candy Shop.

Maybe people don't think your question is being asked in good faith so that's why you haven't gotten the answers you want...

You've spent more time in this these Chapelle threads trying to call people out for not answering your question than calling out a poster whose continues to make multiple disparaging remarks towards a Black woman. I just don't see how you blocking him so you don't see his posts lines up with protecting Black women. It was a simple observation.

I know people do that...but as someone actually from the area he's talking about there's a different insight that comes with those jokes. Same as someone from those other places would know and make those distinctions as well.

And yeah if you go back to Dave's earlier specials he does talk about being from the hood and growing up around crackheads. Not just a casual interaction but actually growing up with them. Again I never said it's not possible but he did overexaggerate the type of neighborhood he grew up in at times.

overexaggerate?

bruh damn near all comedy is overexaggerated

you prolly think when Charlie Murphy kicked Rick James he flew across the room too huh?

:hahaha:

Maybe people don't think your question is being asked in good faith so that's why you haven't gotten the answers you want...

You've spent more time in this these Chapelle threads trying to call people out for not answering your question than calling out a poster whose continues to make multiple disparaging remarks towards a Black woman. I just don't see how you blocking him so you don't see his posts lines up with protecting Black women. It was a simple observation.

I have got answers from a a few people. They are in this thread for a reason because either they have similar views or the opposite view on it

You choose not answer for whatever reason that is. I have a good guess why but whatever. You're in here going at Dave but don't want to say what side you're on regarding the subject. Its no need to talk about it from your prospective when you don't even let folks know what side you're truly arguing for.

Look here lil Lady.

If I did such a thing as to what you keep posting, Don't you think a mod would have been snatched my account up or gave a warning?

So now the Mods are not doing their job? I'm making all of these disparaging remarks about Black Women, why hasn't a Mod banned me?

Jealousy brings on lies.

Women lie on men. You really move and post like a woman

overexaggerate?

bruh damn near all comedy is overexaggerated

you prolly think when Charlie Murphy kicked Rick James he flew across the room too huh?

:hahaha:

Did I say it made the jokes less funny? Did I day it made his observations less credible? No. So clearly there's an understanding already there. The specifics come into play if there's an actual breakdown discussion of the jokes which is what I responded to

Back