Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uhhhh oh.......Dave done pissed off the mafia

is Daves brand of comedy for Black people?

It honestly depends on which one of his specials. The special he did on George Floyd definitely was. Even the one about Netflix and the fight for ownership of his show can be geared more towards Black creators. Most of his comedy, though with comments aimed at telling white people how fucked up they are, still rides the line down the middle

Look at this nigga overanalyzing comedy trying to sound smart. Most jokes are reductive in nature. That's why they are jokes and not literal commentary.

And Dave lived in the DC metro area in the 80s, you know the part of the country surrounding a city that had a mayor known for smoking crack at the time. So yeah, I'm sure he encountered a few crackheads in his time.

There's a huge difference in living in DC vs some of the surrounding suburbs. If Dave grew up in 1980s/1990s Silver Spring that's not really the rough and tumble area he's made himself out to be from.

Told you niggas. If a black man was beating her ass in public, I would walked right by her, No risk of getting killed or involved, she got it. Black men don't need to protect her.

Black women don't need protection, Anti-Black Men, You hate to see it from your own sisters. Chick is fucked up in the head.

Stupidity is right in her mind

@Dwayne hey ain't this what you wanted to protect Black women from?

Answer my question or dont @ me in here

Because it seems according to you black women are the same as black men. Black women are nothing special in your eyes and anybody that believes in that bullshit.

Keep ducking my question with titangraphs that has nothing to do with what I asked you hypocrite

FYI. Hes been blocked for a while for disrespecting Race

You need a audience to make you feel like you're saying something intelligent. You another one that be on that stupid shit too.

Let me be direct:

Are you laying your life down for a black woman who told you that she doesn't need your help, one who goes out of their way to shit on black men in her made up world and in reality?

@Dwayne

There's a huge difference in living in DC vs some of the surrounding suburbs. If Dave grew up in 1980s/1990s Silver Spring that's not really the rough and tumble area he's made himself out to be from.

First of all, he's never said, he was from a rough and tumble area, so I'm not sure where you all are getting that from. Hell, half his jokes about the ghetto were about friends taking him there unexpectedly. Second, his residence was in Silver Spring. If you've ever spent any real time in the DC metro area, then you'd know how silly it is to suggest that a black person in the area wouldn't have had any contact with poverty just because their home wasn't in the ghetto.

Because it seems according to you black women are the same as black men. Black women are nothing special in your eyes and anybody that believes in that bullshit.

Keep ducking my question with titangraphs that has nothing to do with what I asked you hypocrite

Once again you're assuming something I never said yes or no to. You're the one who wants your "Protect Black Women" campaign to be front street. Now we got a poster blatantly talking down to another Black woman and instead of calling them out you're still mad your question isn't answered. Nice to see your priorities are in order.

FYI. Hes been blocked for a while for disrespecting Race

That nigga won't answer a direct question, that nigga dance around direct questions like women and homos

Once again you're assuming something I never said yes or no to. You're the one who wants your "Protect Black Women" campaign to be front street. Now we got a poster blatantly talking down to another Black woman and instead of calling them out you're still mad your question isn't answered. Nice to see your priorities are in order.

See this what women do, I stated what I would do and advised black men not to get involved and protect women who say that they don't need protecting

How the fuck is that talking down on a woman?

Nigga you type and think just like a woman.

You trying to imply that I talked down on a woman, when the same fucking black women been doing that shit all over the board and you hadn't said nothing.

Boy you a straight up donkey

Last edited:
First of all, he's never said, he was from a rough and tumble area, so I'm not sure where you all are getting that from. Hell, half his jokes about the ghetto were about friends taking him there unexpectedly. Second, his residence was in Silver Spring. If you've ever spent any real time in the DC metro area, then you'd know how silly it is to suggest that a black person in the area wouldn't have had any contact with poverty just because their home wasn't in the ghetto.

I grew up here and still live here so I've got more than a few years of real time experience in DC, PG and Montgomery County. I never said he had no experience with drug addicts but if you go back to some of his earlier specials one he mentions growing up specifically in DC not Silver Spring...and anyone who is actually from here can tell you there's a difference in growing up in the actual city of DC vs Silver Spring. I also said that Silver Spring does have some shady/ not so nice areas but it's nowhere near as bad as some of Dave's earlier specials suggested it was.

Whats your point in here then?

Youre either against dave and him basically saying they are women but really not women.

Or

Youre either against Dave and saying that if Mike Tyson came out as Trans he would be just as much or more of a woman than your mother.

So stop riding the fence and pick a side but wanna come of as "understanding" but not say what you really think about what he was saying

Back