Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@B_A

What animal would leave a half bitten rat carcass in my yard?

Like the top half was completely gone. I could see the spinal cord and shit. Whatever it was also ate the legs like they were chicken and discarded them. It looked like dog shit. And the rat was pregnant. I saw the sack with the baby being formed in it and the ants was having them a jolly good time.

I'm thinking cat. But maybe an owl? I haven't seen an owl ever here but that doesn't mean they not around right?

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
@B_A

Like the top half was completely gone. I could see the spinal cord and shit. Whatever it was also ate the legs like they were chicken and discarded them. It looked like dog shit. And the rat was pregnant. I saw the sack with the baby being formed in it and the ants was having them a jolly good time.

I'm thinking cat. But maybe an owl? I haven't seen an owl ever here but that doesn't mean they not around right?

Some type of bird?

@B_A

Cats can be pretty sadistic and be more interested in playing(slowly kill it) with it than eating it.

Cats can be pretty sadistic and be more interested in playing(slowly kill it) with it than eating it.
hmm...well idk where the top half went. I did see like a corner of what remained of the face. We got a buncha cats around here though. But i was more concerned about the rat cause where did it come from and now I gotta be trying to make sure im setting shit up around the house to make sure they dont infiltrate

unless my yard was just the kill site

Some type of bird?
not sure, but i didnt know what that shit was at first but i know it had to happen at night cause i took the dog out for the nightly poop/pee and didnt see anything but the next morning, it was there

not sure, but i didnt know what that shit was at first but i know it had to happen at night cause i took the dog out for the nightly poop/pee and didnt see anything but the next morning, it was there

I found a mouse skull fur still on it in front my door under the tree. I assume it fell from there because of a bird. We got nice size predator birds in my neighborhood.

But cats might be a safer bet in your case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back