Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao @ making the person pay for the $5000 meal and they did it

I guess salt bae being your natural enemy does make sense given your healthy lifestyle lol
Naw Salt bae isnt my natural enemy, he's black man's natural enemy. But because I am raising a black man and also taking care of my father...who is a black man. And the fact that my father just happens to have high blood pressure and a gang of other health complications related to food....yeah...I might be a tad bit salty 🙃😒.

Black folks always talking bout unseasoned food. More ways to season than with salt. I mean the meme is death on death. White men and they systems have killed us in so many ways and when the white man ain't killing us..we killing ourselves with the white bleached ass table salt they manufacture...shit sad as fuck....but go on eat your food and be merry and die...

Naw Salt bae isnt my natural enemy, he's black man's natural enemy. But because I am raising a black man and also taking care of my father...who is a black man. And the fact that my father just happens to have high blood pressure and a gang of other health complications related to food....yeah...I might be a tad bit salty 🙃😒.

Black folks always talking bout unseasoned food. More ways to season than with salt. I mean the meme is death on death. White men and they systems have killed us in so many ways and when the white man ain't killing us..we killing ourselves with the white bleached ass table salt they manufacture...shit sad as fuck....but go on eat your food and be merry and die...
I can argue with any of this

luckily I stay away from salt

You just reminded me to take my grape seed extract pills though

Sometimes I see these "viral" cooking videos online and the person will talk about how they "don't play" about their seasoning and then they proceed to just pull out 6 different versions of salt.

giannis-antetokounmpo-nba-all-star.gif

Sometimes I see these "viral" cooking videos online and the person will talk about how they "don't play" about their seasoning and then they proceed to just pull out 6 different versions of salt.

giannis-antetokounmpo-nba-all-star.gif
I haven't delved into salt sensitivity or resistance too much, but a cursory glance points to; black people are more salt sensitive and are affected by it more so than white people. Dietary guidelines say not to eat more than 1 teaspoon of salt a day. And if it was just in your meals that might be okay, but millions of people eat shit off the shelves which contain more salt than they should PLUS salt with meals adds us crazy fast. And salt deficiency is just as bad as too much salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back