Welcome To aBlackWeb

Last couple of posts been hilarious. Sit the rest of this one out Chi you goin out sad
Nah, y'all know damn well skin and bones Shuri not winning no hand to hand combat fights against anyone. She'll get her lil ass flung off that waterfall like Killmonger did her brother

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Nah, y'all know damn well skin and bones Shuri not winning no hand to hand combat fights against anyone. She'll get her lil ass flung off that waterfall like Killmonger did her brother

its-not-real-peetah.gif

Smh, these girls just cheap labor. I bet not one chick on this movie is making over $2.5 million. This is a billion dollar franchise. Them niggas only paid Chad 3.5 million for his 5 appearances. He was beefing with them before he died.

These motherfuckers don’t wanna see a black man be king. They seen the reaction. They can’t have a black man be the next Robert Downey Jr of the MCU for the next 10 years. Nah, get the black man out the house, throw these women a few dollars. Nothing new under the sun. Same tricks. THIS IS A FUCKING CHICK FLICK

God forbid, but if homie who plays Spider-Man died, Sony recasting that shit in 9 month. Believe that.

09764AF9-094D-47B0-80E3-B29650778ED8.jpeg

Open ya minds young simbas

@Mister and @Revolver Ocelot yall some hoe ass niggas

#recastTCHALLA #resurrectKILLMONGER

@Ironman I’m not hipped with the BP comics. But what other male main characters could Marvel introduce besides M’Baku?
Most of them have popped up already but I'd love to see Achebe

Achebe_Black_Panther.jpg

Though his origin is pretty messed up and Marvel wouldn't touch him now especially if Black Panther isn't really involved. Mephisto is an enemy of Black Panther as well and plays a big part in his story and he still doesn't exist either lol. Doctor Doom has become T'Challas rival besides Namor over the years but Black Panther is the one that hold everything together. MBaku doesn't have his abilities from the gorilla god yet so that's a route they could take too.

Most of them have popped up already but I'd love to see Achebe

View attachment 668905

Though his origin is pretty messed up and Marvel wouldn't touch him now especially if Black Panther isn't really involved. Mephisto is an enemy of Black Panther as well and plays a big part in his story and he still doesn't exist either lol. Doctor Doom has become T'Challas rival besides Namor over the years but Black Panther is the one that hold everything together. MBaku doesn't have his abilities from the gorilla god yet so that's a route they could take too.

So basically.......

Like do niggas realize M’Baku is the only nigga left from the original movie. Marvel is to trying to turn Wakanda into Themyscira. Shit is wild.

Shuri
Iron Heart
Naki
Okoye
Ramonda
Ayo and the Dora Milaje

and

M’Baku

and

fuckin Everett Ross

This is some D+ bullshit they putting out. We was once Kings......who the little homies gonna dress up as during Halloween now.

and before yall wack me @Mister and @Revolver Ocelot wipe yall mouths

rugrats-angelica.gif

:tuh:

So basically.......

This is some D+ bullshit they putting out. We was once Kings......who the little homies gonna dress up as during Halloween now.

and before yall wack me @Mister and @Revolver Ocelot wipe yall mouths

View attachment 668924

:tuh:

Did I miss the memo where the lil homies couldnt still dress up as Black Panther anymore.. or Blade.. or War Machine.. or Captain America/Falcon(lol).. Mbaku....Luke Cage...He who remains/Kang the conqueror, Isaiah Bradley....Miles Morales... or even Kilmonger.. if they wanted to?...

yeah lets throw Star Lord Tchalla in there too.. and Kilmonger with the infinity stones just for shits and giggles.. scraping the bottom of the barrel of folks that have been introduced they can choose Bill Foster(Lawrence Fishbourne in Antman) who was Goliath or the Prowler as well...

i'm sure there's more

Back