Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a new time we live in man

people share every aspect of their lives, people seek good and bad attention, people seek validation and interaction from others to stop themselves from having to deal, learn, and love themself

I hope a time comes where an asteroid comes and blows everyone away to pay for sucking on cucumbers and saying what It’s like to date a Capricorn

I hate people

View attachment 668750
20211013_141125.jpg

I gotta uncle that's a crackhead. Last time he went to court, the judge told him to bring records of his employment and a check stub to see evidence of him working. Instead of him getting a job, he joined 5linx 🤣🤣🤣. Today he had to go to court and the judge asked him proof of employment. He told him that he is apart of 5linx. After he couldn't show proof of it then the judge locked him up for 30 days. It's messed up because I was looking forward to his PowerPoint presentation this weekend for comic relief

Man I was hooping just now and this dude dislocated his ankle on some Gordon Hayward shit. I've never seen anything like that before.

I run and tell front desk to call 911 dude broke his ankle and this fool come in with ice and bandage rice. Wtf that gonna do

He really trying to do shit for clicks...the shades and this gold covered piece of meat....sheesh. idk what's worse him for making this or the people 😕 that would buy it.

SmartSelect_20211013-221125_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back