Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is Bruce Lee the most overhyped fighter of all time?

Who would win the fight?

• Mike Tyson

• Bruce Lee

• Too close to call

Results are only viewable after voting.
The amount of dick licking you have for this man is unreal. No one is arguing that Mike would fuck Bruce up. But a full roundhouse to the chin, temple or liver would drop ANY muthafucka including your daddy Mikey mike..

I bet you think Mike Tyson can take a bullet to the face and it wouldn’t faze him…why? Because he’s MIKE TYSON!!! Yay!!

Now y’all see why I say Mike Tyson is overrated

Merry Christmas you goof ass nigga…let me know if it fits:

View attachment 665789

No matter how much you cry about this, the stats speak for themselves.

1633898792799.png

No matter how much you cry about this, the stats speak for themselves.

View attachment 665792

How you gonna quote the stats when those stats are why I had to ask you if you're retarded earlier?

I told you the stats were like that (40% of people in this pole didn't say Tyson would win). So I pointed out how overhyped Lee was to have to be getting support like that. Your no-reading ass said I was an idiot for asking who'd win... when that's not what the thread was about

How you gonna quote the stats when those stats are why I had to ask you if you're retarded earlier?

I told you the stats were like that (40% of people in this pole didn't say Tyson would win). So I pointed out how overhyped Lee was to have to be getting support like that. Your no-reading ass said I was an idiot for asking who'd win... when that's not what the thread was about

Yeah but the title of the thread is misleading because the poll is asking a totally different question.

I can see how somebody would be confused in this thread. The title is asking one thing and the poll is asking something else.

Yeah but the title of the thread is misleading because the poll is asking a totally different question.

I can see how somebody would be confused in this thread. The title is asking one thing and the poll is asking something else.

The poll was added after the thread was created, to show the popularity of the opinion that i referred to in the OP.

The whole OP and thread title said I think he's one of the most overerhyped fighters ever, and people thinking he could beat Tyson was an example of it. Thread title made it clear the post was asking of Lee is overhyped. Why would anyone who read the thread title and OP think I thought this was just a good fight to have a hypothetical about?

Unless they still read things like a picture book. See the poll... ignore all words around it... make entire opinion based on poll.

I need to see this in writing. Did Bruce really say chuck Norris could beat him? For all accounts I am reading Chuck said Bruce could beat him. He was a student of Bruce, and for all Bruce was a performer. He did have to get into a street fight to be able to train westerners on the art of Kong fu. He had to fight Wong Jack Man, a Chinese master.. from most account either Lee won or it was a tie..

I think some katz really dont understand the degree of a fighter Lee was and the degree of how effective martial arts could be no matter your size.

I found this on espn..can lee win a real fight.

I need to see this in writing. Did Bruce really say chuck Norris could beat him? For all accounts I am reading Chuck said Bruce could beat him. He was a student of Bruce, and for all Bruce was a performer. He did have to get into a street fight to be able to train westerners on the art of Kong fu. He had to fight Wong Jack Man, a Chinese master.. from most account either Lee won or it was a tie..

I think some katz really dont understand the degree of a fighter Lee was and the degree of how effective martial arts could be no matter your size.

I found this on espn..can lee win a real fight.

When you read up on the Wong Jack Man fight it sounds like Lee tried to sucker punch him. Then at one point WJM tripped on a step and fell, and Lee jumped on him when he was down to punch him and win the fight. So he won, but I'm not sure it's a feather in the cap at proving to be a good fighter.

We don't understand the degree of fighter he was because he didn't fight anyone. Guy was kinda like a troll tbh... going around publicly talking shit about fighters, saying their style is shitty and inferior to his, but then not really fighting to prove it.

Martial arts, like any real combat training, is helpful in a fight, and can help overcome a size difference. But if the bigger guy is trained too then the smaller guy probably loses

When you read up on the Wong Jack Man fight it sounds like Lee tried to sucker punch him. Then at one point WJM tripped on a step and fell, and Lee jumped on him when he was down to punch him and win the fight. So he won, but I'm not sure it's a feather in the cap at proving to be a good fighter.

We don't understand the degree of fighter he was because he didn't fight anyone. Guy was kinda like a troll tbh... going around publicly talking shit about fighters, saying their style is shitty and inferior to his, but then not really fighting to prove it.

Martial arts, like any real combat training, is helpful in a fight, and can help overcome a size difference. But if the bigger guy is trained too then the smaller guy probably loses

Did you read the espn article. There was more than one fight against train fighters Lee had and did well in.

You must not understand the philosophy behind kung fu..the bigger fighter never always wins...not even in boxing.

Lee was able to perform the one finger punch..think about that..to be able to move your opp with the same force as a punch, but with your finger? Some of the mix martial styles that are use today adopt Lee's philosophy.

Dude was way more than a performer. And there are many facts to back that up.

Tyson couldn't beat Evander hoyfield , Lenox Lewis or any opp he did not have a mental edge over as dominant as he was..

Lost his title cause instead of focusing on beating Buster Douglas he was too busy fucking Asian hoes...

Right off the bat Lee's mental was stronger.

Did you read the espn article. There was more than one fight against train fighters Lee had and did well in.

You must not understand the philosophy behind kung fu..the bigger fighter never always wins...not even in boxing.

Lee was able to perform the one finger punch..think about that..to be able to move your opp with the same force as a punch, but with your finger? Some of the mix martial styles that are use today adopt Lee's philosophy.

Dude was way more than a performer. And there are many facts to back that up.

Tyson couldn't beat Evander hoyfield , Lenox Lewis or any opp he did not have a mental edge over as dominant as he was..

Lost his title cause instead of focusing on beating Buster Douglas he was too busy fucking Asian hoes...

Right off the bat Lee's mental was stronger.

You do know its a reason why weight classes in fighting exist right?

You do know its a reason why weight classes in fighting exist right?

Competition wise yes..but again do any of these martial art legends look like a geek Gods body wise? Take a look the fore mention Wong Jack Man, Ip man ( the real one..)

Ever seen a shaolin monk? And they are some of the deadliest fighters on this planet.

Last edited:
Competition yes..but again do any of these martial legends look like a geek Gods body wise?

Ever seen a sholin monk? And they are some of the deadliest fighters on this planet.

You got proof that these folks are beating professional fighters much bigger than them?

You got proof that these folks are beating professional fighters much bigger than them?

I would look up on how Jack Dempsey demolished dudes half a foot taller than him. He wrote about it in his book

I would even give Mike Tyson credit as well for beating niggas with a height and reach advantage

A lot of big niggas are really just massive pillows.

Size without speed and balanced movement is really just a waste of space..

I would look up on how Jack Dempsey demolished dudes half a foot taller than him. He wrote about it in his book

I would even give Mike Tyson credit as well for beating niggas with a height and reach advantage

A lot of big niggas are really just massive pillows.

Size without speed and balanced movement is really just a waste of space..

Again. Its a reason for wait classes in fighting sports

Here you go fam..

This is like the ESPN article. It's a simple request of beating up bigger fighters. You give a 12 minute video of weird demonstrations (getting hit in the balls, and pulling trucks with their dicks and shit, haha). The fighter they did show wasn't even affiliated with the group.

Back