Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can You Spot A Gold Digger When You See One?

I used to be able to spot one easily

but now in my age range......there is a fine line between a gold digger and a woman with some genuine standards for herself

a woman my age would look crazy busting it open for a broke mofo who ain't got shit

and guys would def judge her for it🙁

but the OP just looks like a regular couple in love, who are we to judge

I used to be able to spot one easily

but now in my age range......there is a fine line between a gold digger and a woman with some genuine standards for herself

a woman my age would look crazy busting it open for a broke mofo who ain't got shit

and guys would def judge her for it🙁

but the OP just looks like a regular couple in love, who are we to judge
"riight"

It isn't

No matter how low key a moneyed person tries to be, there are always little "tells"
Fam I’m speaking from experience a few of my clients are unassuming old cacs u d see and be like whatever ( cuz I did)

then I found out these cheap looking cacs are multi millionaire

hell I had a cleaning crew go to one of these cacs crib to clean it and they randomly found a total of a quarter of a million in cash in small denominations

U never know w these old cacs I’m telling u no matter the tells....

@mryounggun state ur issue fam

u got beef with interracial couples??🙁

Lol. Naw, B. I just find issue with the following:

'a woman my age would look crazy busting it open for a broke mofo who ain't got shit'.

I thought it was wack, so I clicked 'wack'.

Also, don't be one of them people who get in their feelings based on reactions, B. You're better than that.

What's just as funny to me is the old man is dressed for the office and the wedding looks like it took place in the very office he works in. Those mfs standing in a cubicle bruh.

Lol. Naw, B. I just find issue with the following:

'a woman my age would look crazy busting it open for a broke mofo who ain't got shit'.

I thought it was packed, so I clicked 'wack'.

Also, don't be one of them people who get in their feelings based on reactions, B. You're better than that.

that a pretty unfounded assumption there @ the underlined champ

I didn't see how any reasonable person could take issue with my self-demeaning post.........I'm an oldhead and yeah a woman my age would look crazy busting it open for a dude who ain't got shit

obviously u disagree

just wanted ur insight since this is a forum 🙁

that a pretty unfounded assumption there @ the underlined champ

I didn't see how any reasonable person could take issue with my self-demeaning post.........I'm an oldhead and yeah a woman my age would look crazy busting it open for a dude who ain't got shit

obviously u disagree

just wanted ur insight since this is a forum 🙁

I disagree with any statement that implies that any group of people all feel the same about anything or have the same point of view about any topic. No more, no less.

Back