Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is Bruce Lee the most overhyped fighter of all time?

Who would win the fight?

• Mike Tyson

• Bruce Lee

• Too close to call

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tyson got caught flush in the jaw several times and it didn't faze him. Those punches were thrown by fighters who weighed more and had more power than a 120-lb Bruce Lee. You stupid too.
Shutcho goofy ass up bruh. A padded club vs strongest part of your body hitting your neck/jaw area is not the same. Ask any of those UFC niggas who eat punches but get slumped by round house kicks.

Also a punch from Tyson would murder Bruce imo but let's not act like a kick wouldn't hurt stunt or knockout Tyson by an experienced fighter like Bruce.

Shutcho goofy ass up bruh. A padded club vs strongest part of your body hitting your neck/jaw area is not the same. Ask any of those UFC niggas who eat punches but get slumped by round house kicks.

Also a punch from Tyson would murder Bruce imo but let's not act like a kick wouldn't hurt stunt or knockout Tyson by an experienced fighter like Bruce.
You are probably the same dude who thinks a kick from Angelina Jolie as 'Salt' would take out a dude like Tyson, right? You've been watching too many feminine movies. Stop watching Lifetime movies and start watching GritTV. Punk!

Sherman_mush.gif

You are probably the same dude who thinks a kick from Angelina Jolie as 'Salt' would take out a dude like Tyson, right? You've been watching too many feminine movies. Stop watching Lifetime movies and start watching GritTV. Punk!

View attachment 665609
It's always the noodle arm niggas who've never been in a thumb wrestle let a lone a fight saying what can happen.

Would you rather take a punch to the face or a kick?

We aren't talking about any dude off the street taking a kick to the face. We are talking about Iron Mike Tyson. A kick to the face or a kick the liver from 120-lb Bruce Lee will not faze Iron Mike Tyson from the late 80's/early 90's. Anyone saying otherwise is delusional.

You idiots are mixing in generalizations and not staying on topic. Bruce Lee vs Iron Mike. It's no contest.

mike_tyson_KO.gif

Bottom line, Bruce Lee was an actor with no real titles..

Other people that have been mentioned in this thread are real martial artists that have won competitions against real people in real fights with judges and referees.

So yes, Bruce Lee is the most overhyped fighter of all time.

His technique might look good on the screen, but he never got in the ring with anybody.

We aren't talking about any dude off the street taking a kick to the face. We are talking about Iron Mike Tyson.

The amount of dick licking you have for this man is unreal. No one is arguing that Mike would fuck Bruce up. But a full roundhouse to the chin, temple or liver would drop ANY muthafucka including your daddy Mikey mike..

I bet you think Mike Tyson can take a bullet to the face and it wouldn’t faze him…why? Because he’s MIKE TYSON!!! Yay!!

Now y’all see why I say Mike Tyson is overrated

Merry Christmas you goof ass nigga…let me know if it fits:

F10DCF61-DAE1-44A3-992F-BC54CF10954A.jpeg

The amount of dick licking you have for this man is unreal. No one is arguing that Mike would fuck Bruce up. But a full roundhouse to the chin, temple or liver would drop ANY muthafucka including your daddy Mikey mike..

I bet you think Mike Tyson can take a bullet to the face and it wouldn’t faze him…why? Because he’s MIKE TYSON!!! Yay!!

Now y’all see why I say Mike Tyson is overrated

Merry Christmas you goof ass nigga…let me know if it fits:

View attachment 665789

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

REAL TEARS rn lol

Back