Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man this is my favorite show right now! I be hype the entire episode!

Love the Easter eggs they drop. Ghost asking how the Avengers going to assemble without Iron Man. Mentioning to his girl that he always read comic books.

ODB calling the girl he holla’d at Chocolate Deluxe which is what they used in Ice Cream.

Loved seeing Rae and Ghost forming that bond. The scene in Ghost house was powerful.

Yo, was that Das Efx at the first table RZA walked up to? I don’t know why that’s who I thought of when I saw those dudes.

And who was the West Coast artists in line in front of Divine?
Daz and Kurupt maybe?

Another dope episode.

But unless Deck was psychic, he wouldn't have said that rain/SWV line in that freestyle. Seeing as that song wouldn't come out til 97.
Bro I said the same thing !

Btw my girl was about to cry when their song was playing on the radio. She was so proud for them lol

This is me the entire episode, every episode!

DD4938A4-CA73-4DFB-85B1-A2491234640A.gif

I be legit tired at the end, lol.

Man the Rae and Ghost bonding scenes I think I love the most man. Their relationship is the heart of this show right now. ODB is the spirit and RZA the brain of course. Not to discredit any other member, just speaking on where the show is now.

The greatest thing about this show is that you know there's no big break up or tragedy coming down the line. I mean ODB passing was certainly a tragedy, probably him doing time was a tragedy too, but at least it wasn't some shit that was because of gun violence or some other tragic occurrence. Of course they had their ups and downs, but they still all cool to this day. At least to my knowledge.

Yo Ghostface always being angry is hilarious, lol. The scene at the sandwich shop had me rolling, lol. And he was ready to go at every nigga in Fever if they so much as looked at his girl, lol.
At first I thought he was being hella wild with the cut it in 8ths shit but when he shared that with his bros I was like ahhhh, that's hella dope

Back