Welcome To aBlackWeb

“HBCUs and its commitment to anti-Blackness” violations and abuse thread LATEST: HOWARD STUDENTS COUGHING UP BLOOD / DORMS UNINHABITABLE

Fair or Foul?

• Fair, an institution is able to do what it wants when it wants

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Foul, its clear hes trying to better his life

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
felonies shouldnt stop anyone from receiving a quality education
I agree, but for free? A full ride is a privilege, it shouldn't be, but at this point and time it is. At the very least people without felonies should take priority over those without. Imagine someone killing your family member as a teen and then finding out they received a full ride to college, I'd be sick.

Did not know Howard pulled some shit like that at all. I knew Hampton was on some fuckery years ago when they said that folks in their business school couldn’t have locs because it was not professional. I thought HBCUs was supposed to make professionals not teach them how to conform to crackers.

Then again a lot were founded by crackers. I looked at like the hbcu is for us to teach us abd work within our communities

Like a bus would take you from the prison/jail to campus then bring you back

but niggas had to fuck that up too

Whenever I hear my friends who went to HBCUs talk about they always struggle when the topic of how classist alot of the things that happen on the campuses are. There's alot of respectability politics shit that happens on hbcu campuses and alot of those students are only their cuz their parents made them go. They'd prefer to be at a PWI

Whenever I hear my friends who went to HBCUs talk about they always struggle when the topic of how classist alot of the things that happen on the campuses are. There's alot of respectability politics shit that happens on hbcu campuses and alot of those students are only their cuz their parents made them go. They'd prefer to be at a PWI

Niggas really never wanna talk about classism among us. Like it’s taboo

Back