The Sun and the moon
From Neanderthals to cannonballs
To Moses stood on the rock
The burning bush
Returning to Kush
From worlds now and worlds to come
tumblr_onnm14bVpn1vet0bvo1_400.gif

55D28324-3295-4D7B-A8CD-1C94CB38B360.gif

It's not like the Bible says people shouldn't be rich. God himself made sure Solomon was stupid rich. Like God's expressed intent was to make Solomon so rich that all the other rulers in the world wanted to be like him. That said, God did that because Solomon didn't ask for riches. He asked for the wisdom and insight necessary to be a good ruler to the people.
I quoted this here to not derail... but damn i don't fathom how adult people can actually believe these fables, especially the ones where God shows favoritism/bias.. that kinda shit prompts too many questions that have no answer

It all reeks of science fiction to me

I quoted this here to not derail... but damn i don't fathom how adult people can actually believe these fables, especially the ones where God shows favoritism/bias.. that kinda shit prompts too many questions that have no answer

It all reeks of science fiction to me

I tend to look at them as being parables. Even if you don't believe they are literally true, they have worthwhile messages. That said, you picked a weird story to question. lol Solomon's story is pretty tame compared to a lot of the Old Testament stories.

I tend to look at them as being parables. Even if you don't believe they are literally true, they have worthwhile messages. That said, you picked a weird story to question. lol Solomon's story is pretty tame compared to a lot of the Old Testament stories.
I question all of it

God spoke to and gave a helping hand to a lot of folks in the Bible. I question why god was so available and accessible thousands of years ago....but not today when we have the benefit of technology 🤔
What's the difference from his pov? Rhetorical. Im positive its all made tf up. I'll gladly die on that hill

I question all of it

God spoke to and gave a helping hand to a lot of folks in the Bible. I question why god was so available and accessible thousands of years ago....but not today when we have the benefit of technology 🤔
What's the difference from his pov? Rhetorical. Im positive its all made tf up. I'll gladly die on that hill

The Biblical answer to your question is that when Jesus died and was resurrected, he opened the way for everyone that believes in him to have access to the Holy Spirit. Therefore, everyone can have a personal connection to God in a way that wasn't available before.

God wasn't as accessible in the Old Testament as people think. Remember, the Old Testament covers thousands of years in history. Those incidents where God makes his presence known in undeniable ways were relatively rare. That's part of the reason why the Jews kept drifting away from God. Generations would pass between miracles and the new generations would basically forget or stop believing that God did what he did.

I don't put any of this to make you believe. I'm just pointing out that there are Biblical answers to your questions.

@SirReginald
How do you feel about the Zionist subjugation of the indigenous Arab population and the scores of civilians that the Israeli Security Forces slaughter at will?
I believe in a two state solution. Also, I support the Labour Party in Israel. My view is that Palestinians have the right to determine their own future, but Israel has the right to exist.

Religion is bullshit. There would be only one if ot was the way of God. There are multiple types of Jews? Why? God would be absolute so all of these religions would not exist. No need for more tham one. This shit turned into NWO spinnoffs lol

Back