Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

anybody that happily and proudly proclaims their love for kellys music is a sicko

theres no logical reason anyone should still support him

What that man on tape doing ain't got nothing to do with me, he's paying for his crimes now but that don't automatically mean his art is trash. Y'all can stop listening but millions of others not so going back and forth on it is pointless

Homie said niggas listen to Tupac and he was convicted of sexual abuse

no one could counter that

Tupac died while on bail waiting on his appeal. You know why he was granted an appeal, right? Being a lawyer and all.

Want to try another one to defend you still listening to R? Or you can simply say you don't care about what he did and you'll still listen to him.

Last edited:
Time to Dos

can y’all look past the big name and understand what precedent has been set.

what I’m seeing with this guilty verdict is a lot of niggas bout to get extorted.

no this is not a defending RKelly post.

but understand what just happened

Fully explain this. Because you been on some “ we know Kellz is bad but what about the other adults” for awhile

What that man on tape doing ain't got nothing to do with me, he's paying for his crimes now but that don't automatically mean his art is trash. Y'all can stop listening but millions of others not so going back and forth on it is pointless
You bump songs love songs made by a pedo and think rape jokes are cool for friendships you need therapy

Tupac died while on bail waiting on his appeal. You know why he was granted an appeal, right? Being a lawyer and all.

Want to try another one to defend you still listening to R? Or you can simply say you don't care about what he did and you'll still listen to him.

It would be nice if they admitted the last part but they wanna jump through hoops

Just say y'all pick and choose which sexual deviant you're ok to listen to.

Back