Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Is it me, or has she gotten obese?

And I have a feeling, she ain't a great sex partner because most dudes are just happy to smash.

She has been obese for a long, long time... and then got a very bad BBL to try to fight it.

She's always given off a lazy sexual vibe to me. Like.... a couple of years ago she was cute and kinda sexy in a sort of downhome kinda way. But she hit the wall quite some time ago. There's always a certain air of... desperation around her. And maybe it's just me, but I feel like she always looks kinda... dirty.

*shrug*

She has been obese for a long, long time... and then got a very bad BBL to try to fight it.

She's always given off a lazy sexual vibe to me. Like.... a couple of years ago she was cute and kinda sexy in a sort of downhome kinda way. But she hit the wall quite some time ago. There's always a certain air of... desperation around her. And maybe it's just me, but I feel like she always looks kinda... dirty.

*shrug*
WE LIKE DIRTY BITCHES

WE LIKE DIRTY BITCHES

I was actually gonna add "...and not dirty in a GOOD way" but then I decided that it was unnecessary.

But there is the "good" kind of dirty like.... J@@d3nkyr3ll3. You get the sense she's "dirty" in that she has no self-esteem or regard for herself, which manifests as a lack of inhibition sexually and the willingness to be smutted out in unimaginable ways.

And then there's the kind of dirty where she's got poor personal hygiene but is still a bore in the bedroom (eg this chick, or H0+4L3x!)

I was actually gonna add "...and not dirty in a GOOD way" but then I decided that it was unnecessary.

But there is the "good" kind of dirty like.... J@@d3nkyr3ll3. You get the sense she's "dirty" in that she has no self-esteem or regard for herself, which manifests as a lack of inhibition sexually and the willingness to be smutted out in unimaginable ways.

And then there's the kind of dirty where she's got poor personal hygiene but is still a bore in the bedroom (eg this chick, or H0+4L3x!)
oh nah i thought it was in a good way my bad

why are y'all saying that H0+4L3x! got bad hygiene ?

why are y'all saying that H0+4L3x! got bad hygiene ?

To me, she just looks all around.... unclean.

But the reason that the general idea has survived is because when she first came out last year, she has this video where she is dildoing herself and she has dried, crusty menstrual blood on her thigh. And then there was another one where she had really, really dirty feet. And then another one where she had this.... sore on her leg that just looked really gutter.

She reminds me of these pretty mixed girls who grow up with the white trash side of their family.

Back