Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

You thought that was a titty pic of Coffee? That's Ms Hustle
I knew it wasn’t her. She said that it wasn’t. Upon further research, I do feel that we’re being trolled though. URL Super Fight is on October 9th. That’s the same day as her OF launch. She might drop Hustle’s nudes on there. Couldn’t she get sued though? It might just be for promo. Coffee has always hinted at making a page though. I wonder if she’ll keep it. She’s already got around 500 fans so far I believe. I’m definitely here for it.

I knew it wasn’t her. She said that it wasn’t. Upon further research, I do feel that we’re being trolled though. URL Super Fight is on October 9th. That’s the same day as her OF launch. She might drop Hustle’s nudes on there. Couldn’t she get sued though? It might just be for promo. Coffee has always hinted at making a page though. I wonder if she’ll keep it. She’s already got around 500 fans so far I believe. I’m definitely here for it.
Yeah, that's a old pic. Young Gattas used the same pic when she battled Ms Hustle. She should just say fuck battle rap and go full onlyfans 🤷🏾‍♂️

I mean dude if you asked any white person who's been stabbed in the back they will say it was by another white person, I don't know what you mean by that and Brother Malik who's Muslim would know in Islam there's no race above any other race, I don't know why it took him so long to understand whats written in the Quran/hadith the same with Malcom. Alot of stuff I see you say on here it does seem like you shit on black people or come off as you're better or above other black people so I can see why dudes think your white, even in this post you throwing jabs at black people bro.

I've never said anything on here "shitting" on black people. EVER.

The fact that I don't mindlessly parrot reductive myths about black people is not the same thing as shitting on black people. Like that other idiot from before referenced something I said about rock music and black people.

YES. Anybody with even a modicum of sense knows that rock & roll was started in the 1950s by black musicians like Chuck Berry and Little Richard. But almost 70 years later, when you listen to a popular and influential rock group like Radiohead... does that sound like the music Chuck and Richard was playing? Does it sound like anything that ANY black person was playing?

It's like how basketball was started by a white man named James Naismith. The game he played was unrecognizable from what basketball is today. It was slow-moving.... they scored like 5 points in a game... they held the ball with two hands.... there was no dribbling. Black men completely transformed the game, to the point that if you randomly think of "a basketball player" today, the first image that comes to your mind is a black dude.

Same way that when you think of "a rock band" you're probably thinking of a bunch of white guys... or at least a bunch of musicians largely inspired by music made by white guys. It's okay! Acknowledging this takes nothing away from black people... black people have invented and developed several other forms of music. You can let this one go.

The inability to give credit where it is due just makes you look immature and ignorant.

Back