Welcome To aBlackWeb

when flexing goes wrong …

Also a good Wagyu steak could easily be the best thing in the world. I would smack fire out someone ruining a good medium rare wagyu steak by putting edible gold on it.

I love the look of the steak. Dont make my Wagyu steak shine.

A good Wagyu steak is supposed to run you around $200-$300. Shits worth the money. Throwing gold on it would ruin how good it looks imo

Uh. For real tho...

Why they put gold on the steak?

Is gold edible?

This is silly
It's edible in the sense that your body doesn't react to it in any way. Our body doesn't use it like it does other metals, like iron, sodium, calcium. Gold just passes through from one end to the other. Yes, it's silly.

I wonder what the most expensive fried chicken? Probably some rare ass chicken from some remote part of the world.

I wonder what the most expensive fried chicken? Probably some rare ass chicken from some remote part of the world.

Not really what you were asking, but I goggled 'most expensive fried chicken' and this was the first result:

And since I know niggas don't fuck with links like that...

Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 11.00.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 11.00.43 AM.png

The most expensive chicken in the world...is black. I dunno I should be proud of that...or find whoever bred them shits like that in the first place and give them a piece of my mind.

Back