Welcome To aBlackWeb

when flexing goes wrong …

Naw, I ain't hating. Do your thing, man.

Everything wavy over here. Just had some sausage and fried eggs. Sitting here waiting for my daughter to wake up so we can go on our day walk.

what's good with you?

That’s what’s up.

Ham and cheese omelette with a side of cheese grits mixed with hash.

oh great! just another thread for your corny ass to stunt in

“ItS a FrYday 4 Som3 oF Uz”

nobody gives asf both you and her are dumb

:foh2:
You just hate anything related to a nigga having anything.

you didn’t make your stupid point.

talking bout you like nice restaurants. Not everyone gets dressed up to eat at five guys.

stay in the dirt or mud or wherever you think black peoples should not rise above.
Clown

You just hate anything related to a nigga having anything.

you didn’t make your stupid point.

talking bout you like nice restaurants. Not everyone gets dressed up to eat at five guys.

stay in the dirt or mud or wherever you think black peoples should not rise above.
Clown

nigga shut your cornball ass up. i dont know who tf you got me mixed up with, but youre not the only one thats entitled to dope experiences. youre not the only cultured mfer on this board clown.

and based off them watches you been slinging that went triple woodchips, you need to head back to the drawing board coonster

i said her meal was wack, so its wack

get over it musty

nigga shut your cornball ass up. i dont know who tf you got me mixed up with, but youre not the only one thats entitled to dope experiences. youre not the only cultured mfer on this board clown.

and based off them watches you been slinging that went triple woodchips, you need to head back to the drawing board coonster

i said her meal was wack, so its wack

get over it musty
You get your second vaccine to work yet?

an since you trying to clown watches .....sold 7000 worldwide during the pandemic. Get ya facts right.

Lol nigga stay offended but rich
oh look.....she turn him on.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back