Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY nah yall gotta hold this L

I mean Biden whooping Haitians tho. Trump was grabbing white women by they vagina and calling us the blacks. I think they equally trash and sadly I voted cuz he wasn’t Trump but my family kids regrets it. Made a crime bill for Asians but not us and y’all know we voted in droves for his ass.

Tell me @Race Jones is a trump supporter lmao. :yikes2:

I feel like voting nowadays isn't so much voting for the better person as it is about voting for the lesser of 2 evils. I voted for Biden because he was clearly the lesser of 2 evils, simple. I wasn't going so muchoff of policies, running mate, campaign or all that jazz. I saw 4 years of trump, and said fuck no to another 4.

"I dont like biden, i just helped him carry out his anti black agenda with my vote KNOWING the black race would get nothing in return. And i even fought and ridiculed my brothers and sister online for not helping Biden’s anti black agenda. I protected biden from their criticism for months..... but i don't fuck with like that" - niggas

I feel like voting nowadays isn't so much voting for the better person as it is about voting for the lesser of 2 evils. I voted for Biden because he was clearly the lesser of 2 evils, simple. I wasn't going so muchoff of policies, running mate, campaign or all that jazz. I saw 4 years of trump, and said fuck no to another 4.
Sir. Both sides are anti black

Also

20210923_174323.jpg
20210923_174211.jpg

I have sayin it for months now...

Race HATES blk ppl and is a MAGA

The black party 2024 = the 13% getting on code and withhold their vote thereby leveraging more political power than we've ever had in history

A man can dream..

The black party 2024 = the 13% getting on code and withhold their vote thereby leveraging more political power than we've ever had in history

A man can dream..
What states will that work in? I mean shoot technically you bout to see that in Georgia, Texas, and Florida

Back