Welcome To aBlackWeb

I've had this as 'remind me' since it's been in that coming soon section lol

Didn't know wtf it was about but the title was cool so I clicked it lol

Noticed they added a trailer now and it's interesting

Is this based on a book or something? I could google but that can sometimes ruin things

I've had this as 'remind me' since it's been in that coming soon section lol

Didn't know wtf it was about but the title was cool so I clicked it lol

Noticed they added a trailer now and it's interesting

Is this based on a book or something? I could google but that can sometimes ruin things
Sandman one of the GOAT comic series

Possibly my favorite ever. Especially when its read back to back with Lucifer.

Trailer looks like fire. Im in this bitch.
You reminded me I need to get on finishing his series as well and word. When
Sandman was in hell while getting his items backand styling on Luci and the demons. Was some dope shit

You reminded me I need to get on finishing his series as well and word. When
Sandman was in hell while getting his items backand styling on Luci and the demons. Was some dope shit

Fire shit was that Dream and his siblings are multiversal beings that can fuck up almost anyone but, but Dream was scared shitless of Lucifer. He didnt want no smoke.

The good thing though is he knew Lucifers pride wouldnt let him go back on his word in front of all the denizens of hell, so he tricked Lucifer into losing their game, copped his item, and avoided Lucifer for the rest of the series. Lmaooo.

Lucifer was gonna get in his ass too, but by the next time they saw each other, Lucifer let it go cause he was focused on some other shit

But man, them two stories are fire to me. I might run througg them both on my flight over the weekend.

Audible has that storyline and a game of you and a few other loosies in full cast drama form. The first one was pretty good but the voice acting in the second one was hit or miss

Fire shit was that Dream and his siblings are multiversal beings that can fuck up almost anyone but, but Dream was scared shitless of Lucifer. He didnt want no smoke.

The good thing though is he knew Lucifers pride wouldnt let him go back on his word in front of all the denizens of hell, so he tricked Lucifer into losing their game, copped his item, and avoided Lucifer for the rest of the series. Lmaooo.

Lucifer was gonna get in his ass too, but by the next time they saw each other, Lucifer let it go cause he was focused on some other shit

But man, them two stories are fire to me. I might run througg them both on my flight over the weekend.
Lolll facts my man wanted no smoke in his realm. I loved his interqctions with Death and Destiny. Delirium(If I remember) her realm was so unique

Death was the best character in both stories. Wish more was done with her and she got her own epic story

They made an animated short featuring death as an extra feature on some wonder woman cartoon dvd (dc is weird)

I think the story was from The High Cost of Living miniseries but I could be wrong (i'm old and used to buy those shits monthly so it's been a while). I think getting Jamie Chung from The Real World to play Death was a mistake but not as bad as getting Kat Dennings to play her in the Audible adaptations. Maybe I always just pictured Death having a british accent since I knew Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean were British.

Looks good so far. I dont know what im stepping into with this show/story but im looking forward to it
Honestly it's best you go in with no expectations. Sandman series is regarded as a GOAT for a reason and so far this looks good. Sandman is one of my favorite series I've ever read I'm excited for this shit lol.

Back