Welcome To aBlackWeb

eyeing up some ONT, ADA and SOL during this dip.

Ontology(ONT) still got some pretty high APY rates (around 45% or so) and a bunch of different validators to chose from

That’s wassup. I’m an LP and just dumping profits into ADA until I reach my goal. You ever thought about being a liquidity provider?
Gonna try out Avalanche today. That 33% is DAILY, not yearly… 😳

249A17BC-C3BE-4C23-A912-C61A147DEB3E.jpeg

All I said was I got the alert lol

This smells of desperation after how they fucked up the amc shit

I'm not getting that shit lol

Hell yeah it is. Every company does that after they get caught. RH are scum. And most dunno it’s all paper crypto until they try to withdraw. I try to spread the word so less people get finessed…

Damn near a decade later people still falling for the “Send me 1BTC, I’ll send you 2BTC back”. Only free crypto I know of is CoinBase, CoinMarketCap, and Stake lol. And they not really free. You gotta take quizzes or gamble…

If anyone from Prophet Pool wanna ride this DeFi wave, I‘m down to speed you up. It’s deep DEEP down the RabbitHole and crypto personified. CeFi 1-50% is still 10-500x better than a bank, tho. And less work…

That’s wassup. I’m an LP and just dumping profits into ADA until I reach my goal. You ever thought about being a liquidity provider?
Gonna try out Avalanche today. That 33% is DAILY, not yearly… 😳

View attachment 651684

Gonna do some more research into liquidity pools.

33% daily? Damn! Is there a lock-in period or a set amount of time you gotta wait if you want to cash out? Kinda like unstaking?

Gonna do some more research into liquidity pools.

33% daily? Damn! Is there a lock-in period or a set amount of time you gotta wait if you want to cash out? Kinda like unstaking?
Naw. New coins be 1M%. AVAX legit, so they plummeted from like 1M% to 226% in 24 hours lol. I got my $333.33 from 1 day staking $1,000 at 33%, tho…

A1129E71-9082-4FE6-9D4E-0DE40969DC51.jpeg 9E5F4571-6B07-49EE-BF89-2CF9AEED6555.jpeg

Like 25 cents/transfer on BSC. Less than a penny Harmony, Polygon, Avalanche, etc…

That’s why I always say delegate to XPPX. I don’t get a PENNY of your Cardano. Everyone still owns their ADA. Initially, some bitch about 5% APY initially, but I’m 3 months in. You WILL get your BS 5%. But knowledge is priceless. OGs are on that DeFi 200-1M%. Nobody has left XPPX for a rea$on.

053B7011-A891-4051-BA20-1880BCA0A19A.jpeg DB824811-77AE-4997-B14D-31AE8BBBBE81.png

Crypto won’t die, gentlemen. DeFi is like a Swiss Bank Account back in the day before they started giving up info to the US government. All in smart contracts and audited by the GOATs Certik.

Again, thanks to all XPPX delegators for sticking with me. I’m the ONLY SPO outta 3,000 adding to my pledge DAILY, and depositing WEEKLY. Until I hit 232,323ADA🙊. If my gambling picks, DeFi knowledge, or crypto selections don’t have you clearing 5%/WEEK instead of /YEAR, flame me on IG, FB, or Twitter. They’re all public…😴

Embrace the dips. I know it’s a pain to buy/HODL during them, but that’s how you excel. Not from buying in a BullRun when everything is going up.

Weekly #FreeBet. Eddie a billionaire. He ain’t tryna scam lol. So many been finessed for so long, they don’t recognize a real one in front of their faces lol. #PATHETIC. #RealMadrid under 3.5. You lose? REFUNDED.

9BB7BDE6-FD7B-48EA-B880-8B194DEFC24B.jpeg D8D278D8-DFF6-4F90-BC63-B0A58EF58C6F.jpeg

If they do WTF I think they’re gonna do, I’ll drop my Verizon plan and roll with Boost. And IDGAF how many BasicBitches say I’m broke because of a Boost PrePaid iPhone 13 lol. Fucking clowns…

Back