Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

You mean Dominican and Puerto Rican women. These hoes have never been to Spain. They speak Spanish , but they are not from Spain. Just like you speak English , but are you from England. Lol !!!!

Spanish or being Spanish is just slang for women/men who speak spanish and you don’t know exactly what she is.

You mean Dominican and Puerto Rican women. These hoes have never been to Spain. They speak Spanish , but they are not from Spain. Just like you speak English , but are you from England. Lol !!!!

Stop being a pedant. Native Americans aren't from India but it is perfectly acceptable in American parlance to call them Indians.

"Spanish" is just urban idiom for people of Latino extraction. Personally, I never use that word myself (I would have said "Latinas") but I know many Latinos who do use "Spanish" to refer to them, their people and their culture. And yeah, they are fully aware that they are not from Spain.

Back