Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

I heard a few of his clips and what he says has some merit to it. The way he presents it is very condescending and disrespectful when hes talking about men and women.

Last edited:
Don't understand why so many people think Kevin Samuels is a problem.

I don't really check for his videos like that, but I do watch the vids of some of the people who put him on.

From what I can gather from them, before all of the..........."high value man/average at best"...........situations, a lot of women were genuinely calling in to ask for his help.

Simply because they were listening to people who were telling them what they wanted to hear...........but what these women were hearing wasn't helping them get into the kind of relationships that they wanted.

And it's not really about looks either.

It's more about their attitude.........age.........past relationship baggage...............priorities...........etc.

Basically, it seems like social media has led some women to believe that they can do better than they really can.

Meaning, at some point............the men who they would be most compatible with.........were suddenly not good enough for them anymore.

They started thinking they were better than those men.

So, essentially, all Kevin Samuels is trying to do is break them out of that mindset.

His language might be harsh...........and he doesn't mince words.........but it's exactly the kind of advice these women are looking for when they call into his show.

Now, recently............after the "average at best/die alone" situation...........a lot of the women calling in now aren't looking for his help.

They just wanna argue/debate and go back-and-forth with him in hopes of "upstaging" him or putting him in his place.

Say what you want about him, but all of the women who tried to get the best of him only ended up making themselves look bad in the process.

So, here we are now.

After realizing they can't embarrass or shame him.............they've resorted to signing a petition to try and get him cancelled.

Putin there it is clip.gif

Last edited:

Many talk about how this dude talks down on black women and how he is trying to keep black women and men apart, but there's proof that there's many black women and men who appreciate what this man is doing which is trying to bring black families together and change our black women views/ways.

1 million subscribers. Black woman is in tears.

Try and tear her down, for appreciating a man who changed her to be a better way.

Great Show

Many talk about how this dude talks down on black women and how he is trying to keep black women and men apart, but there's proof that there's many black women and men who appreciate what this man is doing which is trying to bring black families together and change our black women views/ways.

1 million subscribers. Black woman is in tears.

Try and tear her down, for appreciating a man who changed her to be a better way.

Great Show

we dont give af

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but looks like he keeps it the same with dudes calling in as well.

Bruh everybody in the thread already knew this. You're just not supposed to tell some women the truth without coddling them.

aye, I don't know shit about dude other than the handful of clips I've seen that I thought were kinda funny. I didn't even know dudes called into his show or that he even spoke to them when they did. That's why I've stayed out of this thread (did I even post in it early on??? Don't remember)

Aint no semi, decent or good looking, high value whatever you want to call it man is actively seeking out a fat chick over a bad ass slim thick type of chick. Let's keep it a buck otherwise The Candy Shop would reflect that.

I agree with Kevin Samuels and the fucked up shit is they be the types of broads talking down on niggas or saying you fat shaming if you ask her to go the gym. Be the same chicks on social media judging everyone else slim too smh.

show us what you look like

Aint no semi, decent or good looking, high value whatever you want to call it man is actively seeking out a fat chick over a bad ass slim thick type of chick. Let's keep it a buck otherwise The Candy Shop would reflect that.

I agree with Kevin Samuels and the fucked up shit is they be the types of broads talking down on niggas or saying you fat shaming if you ask her to go the gym. Be the same chicks on social media judging everyone else slim too smh.

Well some niggas like bbw. I would knock down Jill Scott and niggas would marry her. We American

kevin samuels supporters “the sassys” be talking a lot of shit and be looking like a thumb

post up or shut up

You want a dude to be cute, pretty, You're the woman, you're supposed to be the good looking one, not the nigga, backward ass.

Worrying about the wrong thing.

Masculine ass women want a cute and pretty dude, but then at the same time be fussing about how niggas be taking selfies and being in the bathroom longer than them.

I'm ugly but my bitch aint.

Fuck I look like looking better than my woman smh.

At a certain point, people are just gonna have to accept that people are attracted to different body types and that some niggas are legit more attracted to fat women.

I don’t know what else to say about that.

You want a dude to be cute, pretty, You're the woman, you're supposed to be the good looking one, not the nigga, backward ass.

Worrying about the wrong thing.

Masculine ass women want a cute and pretty dude, but then at the same time be fussing about how niggas be taking selfies and being in the bathroom longer than them.

I'm ugly but my bitch aint.

Fuck I look like looking better than my woman smh.

nobody wants to fuck you shrimp dick

Last edited:
Back