Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eminem - Chloraseptic ft. 2 Chainz (Remix)

Can’t wait to hit back and never listen to this song

lmaooo

the one time he goes off and it's wack?

yeah you're a troll

I'm not interested in a rapper going off, technical lyricism, just rhyming words for the sake of it. This been known for 9 years that is not my cup of tea at all

I'm interested in substance, emotion, message, melodies, song-writing, story telling

U say u want substance, emotion, message, soul, story telling from Eminem but ignore or diss the music when he provides that on songs like Arose, Believe, Castle, Like Home, River, Like Water, Tragic Endings etc and the rest of Revival as well as his other albums that provide this The Eminem Show, Recovery and the songs from other albums that provide this e.g Mockingbird, Headlights, When I'm Gone, Beautiful etc

But always praise the songs like this that are the complete opposite of what u ask for as far as substance, emotion and message

So u are the troll

Oh this the Phresher joint yea this was fire unlike them other wackass tracks he made.

I'm not interested in a rapper going off, technical lyricism, just rhyming words for the sake of it. This been known for 9 years that is not my cup of tea at all

I'm interested in substance, emotion, message, melodies, song-writing, story telling

U say u want substance, emotion, message, soul, story telling from Eminem but ignore or diss the music when he provides that on songs like Arose, Believe, Castle, Like Home, River, Like Water, Tragic Endings etc and the rest of Revival as well as his other albums that provide this The Eminem Show, Recovery and the songs from other albums that provide this e.g Mockingbird, Headlights, When I'm Gone, Beautiful etc

But always praise the songs like this that are the complete opposite of what u ask for as far as substance, emotion and message

So u are the troll
Shut up troll

So u are the troll

lmao what?? since when did I want some gay soul singing shit from Em?

I want him to actually rap and not do accents, off beat multisyllables or yelling over trash beats.

Give me that and then you have the old eminem who was actually dope.

This is the best I've heard from him in years!

Back