Welcome To aBlackWeb

I can't say how I feel about massage. On the one hand, it is very healthy, relaxes, helps to relieve stress, on the other hand, I personally do not feel pleasure in the massage process. It hurts me more than it feels good, and I have the same feelings from any massage, and not because a particular massage master does not know how to do everything right. One of my friends works in goldtantriclondon.com and she often tells me stories about unusual visitors. One woman peed herself during a massage, and once a man finished during a massage session.I think it all depends on a person's receptivity to massage and relaxation. Personally, I'm not like that.

Last edited:
I used to get the frequently

last one I had was in Greece. They had them at the club we was at during the day party.
I normally go to massage envy in the states. I tend to get the sports massages after a week of hard lifting in the gym that shit be clutch man

This reminded me I need to make an appointment to see my massage lady. Haven't seen her in a minute....

I tried a hot stone massage for the first time on Saturday and when I say the heat takes the relaxation to another level....
:clawd2:

Now I need to find a good esthetician to get facials.

Back