Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

No the fuck it ain't.

If he's able to find a buyer, he'll be lucky to get 5 or 10 million. Nobody paying 80 million dollars for his publishing when folks ain't gonna be clamoring for a R Kelly song for a movie or commercial.

Any buyer is gonna try and get it on the low, sit on it for awhile and hope sentiment changes.
Nah he could still get way more than 5 or 10 milly

Ppl could let other ppl sing those songs if they own it

doubt he gets more than 5 million for those songs. r kellys legacy, career is toast and outside of being played in these morally bankrupt niggas houses, you will not hear another r kelly song in msm

I was at a wedding this past weekend. Me and a couple of my friends were joking about if the DJ would play an R. Kelly song not thinking he'd actually do it. Like 10 minutes later "Ignition" remix dropped and my homeboy wife and like 3 other people made a quick dash to the dj and quickly cussed him out and made him change the song. That shit was hilarious to see his reaction because he legit looked shocked at the reaction.

I was at a wedding this past weekend. Me and a couple of my friends were joking about if the DJ would play an R. Kelly song not thinking he'd actually do it. Like 10 minutes later "Ignition" remix dropped and my homeboy wife and like 3 other people made a quick dash to the dj and quickly cussed him out and made him change the song. That shit was hilarious to see his reaction because he legit looked shocked at the reaction.

yeah thats why i wanted this trial to be streamed live. not that it would change the minds of those that still listen to him, but i wanted his crimes to be front and center.

no excuses.

Last edited:
But yeah while R kelly's catalog is worth 100's of millions,he ain't worth shit and it would be a bad move to buy his music.

But to low ball the worth of the music at 5-10 mill is wild.

The real issue is that he can't sell it for what it's worth,and he would be robbing his self to sell for cheap.

“i need more than accusations” even after decades of proof, testimonies, first hand accounts, you still think ppl r lying? bet if he was white you wouldnt be so lenient. you niggas are corny asf
What's the proof, an alleged video where the suppose victim said it wasn't her and the jury who watched it agreed. I've never seen it so I have to take their word on it

But yeah while R kelly's catalog is worth 100's of millions,he ain't worth shit and it would be a bad move to buy his music.

But to low ball the worth of the music at 5-10 mill is wild.

The real issue is that he can't sell it for what it's worth,and he would be robbing his self to sell for cheap.

Where are you getting these numbers from?

There's a thread in the record store about all this.

100's of millions? This nigga ain't Mike or the Beatles

Where are you getting these numbers from?

There's a thread in the record store about all this.

100's of millions? This nigga ain't Mike or the Beatles
I didn't research shit,but off sheer volume his shit gotta be worth a lot.

He has hundreds of songs and has sold multi platinum off singles and albums.

According to wiki he sold 75 mill worldwide, and is the 55th most selling artist in the US ever with over 32 mill in album sales in the US.

That's not even counting single sales,features,and song writing.

Back