Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

Of course i dont kno all of kells financial bizness. But i think its safe to assume he was the main bread winner in his extended family...and he prolly has/had dozens of ppl on his pay roll.

Its possible that he mighta stopped payin sum ppl for various reasons. And when the checks stopped they coulda been like "give us money or we'll say you like lil boys."....

He called there bluff. Thus here we are.

That exact kinda scenario happens all the time btw
At the end of the day,what are we even debating?

It's a fact R kelly has messed with numerous underaged girls.

He married a 15 yr old and had a sex tape with a minor and there'sno doubt that was himon that tape.

He paid the girl's family off and he got away with it.

It doesn't matter who was complicate and who wasn't,R kelly is the main denominator

who cares if somebody was extorting him,fuck him?

Not only did ppl say he was messing with boys,now official charges are being brought up,so it's not just he say she say.

At the end of the day,what are we even debating?

It's a fact R kelly has messed with numerous underaged girls.

He married a 15 yr old and had a sex tape with a minor and there'sno doubt that was himon that tape.

He paid the girl's family off and he got away with it.

It doesn't matter who was complicate and who wasn't,R kelly is the main denominator

who cares if somebody was extorting him,fuck him?

Not only did ppl say he was messing with boys,now official charges are being brought up,so it's not just he say she say.

1st bolded...Uh. It does matter who was complicited. All of Kells enablers over the years helped he do it n get away with it. They all played a role.

2nd bolded...2 wrongs dont might a right bro.

Look.... he messed w lil girls. That's a FACT.

but I dont believe he messed w lil boys.

Maybe I will be presented w new information in the future. But rn, I do not believe he messed w boys

1st bolded...Uh. It does matter who was complicited. All of Kells enablers over the years helped he do it n get away with it. They all played a role.

2nd bolded...2 wrongs dont might a right bro.

Look.... he messed w lil girls. That's a FACT.

but I dont believe he messed w lil boys.

Maybe I will be presented w new information in the future. But rn, I do not believe he messed w boys
That nigga had girls eating doo doo,so anything can happen

Worse? idk

Wrong is wrong regardless.

Im not sure why u give af about whats worse...

Interesting

bruh I’m referring to you saying they would’ve blackmailed him. At that time how would it benefit them when he was already known for it. Cmon man

Did the media request access to Ed Buck’s trial too? 🤔
I bet you Good Morning America will remember to have a segment in this trial

If any of this stuff is true then don't just lock him up go after everyone that helped him if this is really about justice and not to get your name out there by going at a celebrity
That could end up being a long list of favorited celebrities. Have to imagine a ton of top artists turned a blind eye

Back