Welcome To aBlackWeb

They got Cuomo's ass GONE out here - The now-ex NY Gov Andrew Cuomo thread. (Update: Groping Charges dismissed)

Nixon resigned when he learned there was enough votes to convict him in the Senate. Trump would have too. Cuomo is allllllllllllmost there.

Well i said football season but I guess preseason will have to count lol.

NOBODY wants to be the guy that got forcibly removed from office.

Cuomo was always a dickhead and the worst of the "Corporate Democrats". I was saying BEFORE this scandal that he was the worst possible guy the Dems could have nominated in 2020.

From the article:
"The Buffalo-born former congresswoman would be the first governor from outside New York City and its suburbs in a century, and the first upstater since Nathan L. Miller of Cortland County was elected in 1920. Her record reflects the conservatism of her district, but she would oversee a state whose economy and politics are driven by New York City, a complex and parochial liberal hotbed.

”I’m quite sure we can work together,” said New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, who since the early months of his administration has been feuding with Cuomo. “She strikes me as a reasonable person.”

I know nothing of this woman...just looking up some info

From the article:
"The Buffalo-born former congresswoman would be the first governor from outside New York City and its suburbs in a century, and the first upstater since Nathan L. Miller of Cortland County was elected in 1920. Her record reflects the conservatism of her district, but she would oversee a state whose economy and politics are driven by New York City, a complex and parochial liberal hotbed.

”I’m quite sure we can work together,” said New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, who since the early months of his administration has been feuding with Cuomo. “She strikes me as a reasonable person.”

I know nothing of this woman...just looking up some info

Oh God, it just gets worse. She’s one of “those”.

Now can Letitia drop some shit on Trump and his ilk

More than enough has been dropped on Trump
It’s his party and voting base doesn’t give a fuck
Old or new evidence will not cause them to waver in their loyalty or support for him
if anything it’s shown to have the opposite effect

What we ve learned from Republicans is that shit is not a career death sentence

some misdirection, distraction a strong denial a few interviews ....6 months later u good LOL

look at Matt Gaetz more than certain nothing substantial happens to him

Back