Welcome To aBlackWeb

They got Cuomo's ass GONE out here - The now-ex NY Gov Andrew Cuomo thread. (Update: Groping Charges dismissed)

Its kind of one and the same though isnt it?

CIA could have stopped drugs from making it inside the US. But they let it get into the hands of the Italian mob, who distributed it to the black community
CIA was too busy coordinating international assassination and government overthrows at that time lol

Lmaoo.

My literal story is that there was 4 brothers in my school. 1 my age, 1 younger, 2 older.

The one my age was a short mfer, the other ones was big football playing mfers. Even the younger one.

Me and the one my age got into it and I knocked him out. Easy.

Got suspended, during my suspension got word the young one wanted to fight. And we in high school, so you know how that goes. Met up with like 60 kids in the park, shot the fair one, knocked him out.

Then got word the old ones were gonna jump me. They were twins. Before anything could even pop off, my older brother who was their age knocked one of the twins out cause they had gym together.

And then finally peace was made.

Lmaooo.

Fam if peace wasnt made, i would have ended up fighting all the brothers and their cousins.

The anchor, paraphrasing the report, pressed [lawyer] on the description "that he allegedly touched her down her back, and touched her on the stomach, and between her … belly button and her private parts — that’s not illegal conduct?"

"That's not criminal conduct as far as I know."

:tuh:

imagine paying a lawyer $600/hr to say this in your defense lmao

Nixon resigned when he learned there was enough votes to convict him in the Senate. Trump would have too. Cuomo is allllllllllllmost there. The only debate real debate among NY Dems at this point is HOW he should leave office.

Right now, he's still planning to run for a 4th term next year.

Lol. 5 Stages of Grief and all that.

Prolly during football season.

meh idgaf if trump can be potus w all this sexual harassment drama...Cuomo can stay as NYC governor

Trump changed in game in American politics imo

Fuck no he needs to go just like that jackass

R.ac96025063beaaac3005ac2c18d00eb2

It’s crazy that this idiot would do anything after the whole me too movement… how are you doing this in 2019-2020? After Harvey, Cosby etc damn these sex fiends are stupid

Back