Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah Will is miscast for this role. I would've liked to see paper boy from atl or john david washington play the dad. But will is gonna do a good job with it...rarely are his movies bad because of him.

I'm in because of the story tho....they could've cast anybody to play richard and i'd be interested.

I would prefer a film based on the actual sisters and their career. Serena especially has done so much and some wild stuff.

Serena vs Sharapova and someone shouts winner gets Grigor goat moment

I will check the movie but not sure on the trailer...

It had potential to be a great movie, the Williams family have an incredible story and Serena is the GOAT but as much as I love Will, it was like he was playing a parody role...

I think an unknown actor would have been better for this role, it could have been a breakout role for them and you wouldnt be thinking of 'the big name' actor whilst they play the hell outta the role...

Yeah Will is miscast for this role. I would've liked to see paper boy from atl or john david washington play the dad. But will is gonna do a good job with it...rarely are his movies bad because of him.

I'm in because of the story tho....they could've cast anybody to play richard and i'd be interested.

Absolutely not

He doesn't have the range

Hopefully this gets him the Oscar he been looking for

I’m tuned in for sure on this

He ain't never ever gonna win an Oscar for playing himself on screen... that's Will Smith

If he only accepts or plays roles that make him look good and non threatening...

Big fan of Will (the rapper) ... but if he wants to be viewed as a great actor he has to go left with the roles

He ain't never ever gonna win an Oscar for playing himself on screen... that's Will Smith

If he only accepts or plays roles that make him look good and non threatening...

Big fan of Will (the rapper) ... but if he wants to be viewed as a great actor he has to go left with the roles
I respect your take. I would love to see him as a villain similar to Denzel Washington's role in Training Day or just a villain period.

Back