Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member when wade hurt his knee so he started wearing tights under his bball shorts. Then Nike had made some shoes that had black in the back and white in the front. And it looked like a whole fit from the waist down?…that was dope

@Dwayne How you clean that wall without fucking the paint up? My walls are the same color and texture as yours. When I was moving in my house my walls had a couple dirty spots from hand prints and shit. Tried wiping the spots only to go through the paint.

i ended up buying some paint to just do touch up when shit like that happens now

@Dwayne How you clean that wall without fucking the paint up? My walls are the same color and texture as yours. When I was moving in my house my walls had a couple dirty spots from hand prints and shit. Tried wiping the spots only to go through the paint.

i ended up buying some paint to just do touch up when shit like that happens now
Warm/hot soapy towel

I am reading this book and it speaks on "parenting" in a way. Definitely makes me think 🤔about how I parent and I don't nesscarily want my child to "fear" me. And I am starting to look at "respect" very differently than how my parents raised me.
SmartSelect_20210730-024124_Chrome.jpg
SmartSelect_20210730-024201_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back