Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

200 is nothing, probably 90 percent of the onlyfan girls are for sale, just most men dont know how to get access to them
Shit, $200 for her is a good deal. But some people don't like paying for pussy directly. Not their fault, imo.

I amazed how casually y'all can say $200 is nothing, especially when it comes to pussy. Maybe it's just me but ain't no way in hell I'm paying $200 for pussy, used up pussy no less. That shit better come with a side of stocks or another way for me to get my $$$ back. The crazier part is y'all more than willing to pay $200, when you got dudes out there smashing free. 😂

I'm not even going to get into the whole direct payment vs indirect payment. That's a whole other conversation.

I amazed how casually y'all can say $200 is nothing, especially when it comes to pussy. Maybe it's just me but ain't no way in hell I'm paying $200 for pussy, used up pussy no less. That shit better come with a side of stocks or another way for me to get my $$$ back. The crazier part is y'all more than willing to pay $200, when you got dudes out there smashing free. 😂

I'm not even going to get into the whole direct payment vs indirect payment. That's a whole other conversation.
Talking about in general or OF/IG bitches?

I’d rather give 200 to get exactly what I want vs an unknown amount thats upwards of 200 to wine and dine, court and everything else when I like most men will never take her seriously outside of an intimate moment. Courting and wining and dining is reserved for a potential candidate, I would honestly be embarrassed to be seen in public with any of these only fans girls, thats how low I see them. I’m in and out with them, I barely even want to talk to them

oh I never had a problem with the price the thing is I didn't approach her she approached me, basically I'm looking for a potential long-term relationship the simp in me wants a relationship based off genuine love. :icu:

is tht a picture or video im in thirstrap onlyfans but i dont see it under pics

ohhhhh thats biggiebando :) sorry no one answered ya question bro

Appreciate it, man!

There were two others I asked about in the same post... lemme see if I can find the old post. (I recall one of them being a busty, light-skinned lass in a nurse uniform) (also a video)

Anyone got her content

nd7sie37duj61.png

my4khavurkv61.jpg

47hhjxgskbk61.png

Back