Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm Not Crying but.....

As a man, i must admit this is a long read.
As a man, i cant let this thread slide without a recap
As a man, my integrity would be in question if i let this slide without a recap.
So what does this thread of posters want?
View attachment 600013

Recap. What?
View attachment 600014

As a man, @Ale Sharpton had some shit to get off his chest.
View attachment 600016
He sees the favoritism going on these e-streets. There is some to be honest, dont ban me. He wanted a man to man ted talk with @AP2.0 . As a man, Ale wants @Race Jones banned for calling him a "Punk". As a man, he thought it was referred to being called gay. News to me, i though it just means you are scared.

Ale wanted AP21 to be his employee and find his proof that race called him a punk, which is funny coming from him. You ask Ale to provide proof, he tells you to go google it.

As a man, @Marc123 called him a "ole taddle tailing, snitchin ass, bitch ass nigga". You would think Ale would want Marc banned but his target is wome......i mean race.

The oversight committee was called but this went over their sight.

@King Freeman called out Marc123 for his hypocrisy. Apparently one of the mods told Marc to go to his room with no dinner and Marc wanted to go outside to play with his e-friends.
View attachment 600017
He called on Freeman for help so he could go outside to play.

As a man, @Rubato felt it was only right to call "Fail Sharpton" all kinds of names. You know why? Because......As a man.

@The Stranger came in offering his banning expertise. You get a ban hammer, you get a ban hammer, on his opra shit. People were given power to ban other posters.

@Elzo69Renaissance , the ambulance chaser, heard the sirens. Another abw victim in need. View attachment 600023
He does what he does best.

@Gene Parmesan peaks behind the veil. He sees the gang activity in the abw streets. He wants to set up a community watch to prevent things Ale is going through.
View attachment 600024

@deadeye came out the walmart to help out. Made some valid points but only few cared. He doesnt have Mod-ties. His efforts to help were in vain.
View attachment 600026

So he went back to the walmart aisle to stalk obese women.

AP21 skipped his bowl of ceral and started shooting up the streets while everybody in the house sleep. Came at deadeye, elzo, and chi-town b. Called elzo a "victim chaser", lol.

"Today, was not a good day". View attachment 600029

Beta also called @Inori a whore who gave it up to win prizes. People started to side with inori that he was a "good guy". But fuck that dude. After his bad takes in his pizza thread and his terrible take on lemon pepper wings, he can get banned for all eternia.

That is the majority of what happened. Im out.

View attachment 600030
Shotgun Suge vs Bill Collector

As a man, i must admit this is a long read.
As a man, i cant let this thread slide without a recap
As a man, my integrity would be in question if i let this slide without a recap.
So what does this thread of posters want?
View attachment 600013

Recap. What?
View attachment 600014

As a man, @Ale Sharpton had some shit to get off his chest.
View attachment 600016
He sees the favoritism going on these e-streets. There is some to be honest, dont ban me. He wanted a man to man ted talk with @AP2.0 . As a man, Ale wants @Race Jones banned for calling him a "Punk". As a man, he thought it was referred to being called gay. News to me, i though it just means you are scared.

Ale wanted AP21 to be his employee and find his proof that race called him a punk, which is funny coming from him. You ask Ale to provide proof, he tells you to go google it.

As a man, @Marc123 called him a "ole taddle tailing, snitchin ass, bitch ass nigga". You would think Ale would want Marc banned but his target is wome......i mean race.

The oversight committee was called but this went over their sight.

@King Freeman called out Marc123 for his hypocrisy. Apparently one of the mods told Marc to go to his room with no dinner and Marc wanted to go outside to play with his e-friends.
View attachment 600017
He called on Freeman for help so he could go outside to play.

As a man, @Rubato felt it was only right to call "Fail Sharpton" all kinds of names. You know why? Because......As a man.

@The Stranger came in offering his banning expertise. You get a ban hammer, you get a ban hammer, on his opra shit. People were given power to ban other posters.

@Elzo69Renaissance , the ambulance chaser, heard the sirens. Another abw victim in need. View attachment 600023
He does what he does best.

@Gene Parmesan peaks behind the veil. He sees the gang activity in the abw streets. He wants to set up a community watch to prevent things Ale is going through.
View attachment 600024

@deadeye came out the walmart to help out. Made some valid points but only few cared. He doesnt have Mod-ties. His efforts to help were in vain.
View attachment 600026

So he went back to the walmart aisle to stalk obese women.

AP21 skipped his bowl of ceral and started shooting up the streets while everybody in the house sleep. Came at deadeye, elzo, and chi-town b. Called elzo a "victim chaser", lol.

"Today, was not a good day". View attachment 600029

Beta also called @Inori a whore who gave it up to win prizes. People started to side with inori that he was a "good guy". But fuck that dude. After his bad takes in his pizza thread and his terrible take on lemon pepper wings, he can get banned for all eternia.

That is the majority of what happened. Im out.

View attachment 600030

The Elzo one tho...
Westrbook.gif

Aye my nigga do be diving head 1st into shenanigans. Lol.

Back