Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DOS_patos @OhMars

I'm constantly wondering to myself how black men, over a certain age, are supposed to make new friends. Literally every single one of my friends are people I've known since high school or niggas I met not long after high school, playing ball in various places.

Next time I'm in Home Depot or the gym or wherever, I'ma go up to the first black dude I see and be like 'Hey bro, you trying be friends and shit?'.

Nigga gon' punch me in the face and run away. SMH.
Bars help. Especially sports bars.

I found me a whole new circle of muhfuckas in the last year at a local sports bar. Now, we do a lot of out-of-bar shit: fight parties, 4th of July BBQ, even went to of ours baby shower.

Honestly, between them, my Del State people, my Lincoln U people, and my frat, there's too many. Glad spread myself thin.

I get it. Im working through this with my 8 year old. Hes my only child that can understand respect and reciprocate it

My 1 and 2 year old dont know anything about respect, they just be doing stuff. I might give my 2 year old a lil pluck on the hand when his being bad and not listening when I tell him to stop when he actually know better.

Like today, he know not to write on the walls.

So he was extra slick today. He had his crayons and I told him put them up. So he put them in the ziplock bag and gave them to me. What I didnt notice was that slide one under his shirt. So he walked in his room and shut the door so he can write on it and i dont see. Gave him a good ass pluck on his hands. He dont respect shit right now lol

View attachment 600036
They make washable crayons and markers now right?

At every job I have had since college I ve made exactly one life long friend

crazy though there are ppl u think are ur friends and as soon u leave that job U don’t hear from them no more

I'm admittedly terrible at that pointless small talk shit people do with their co workers so unless a work related conversation leads to something else then I really don't talk to them outside of work or work related things. My old job used to do monthly happy hours. In 5 years I went to exactly 0.

I'm admittedly terrible at that pointless small talk shit people do with their co workers so unless a work related conversation leads to something else then I really don't talk to them outside of work or work related things. My old job used to do monthly happy hours. In 5 years I went to exactly 0.
I used to be like this...til I was told that’s really how and where the promotions are determined

How do u punish him?

He’s a baby. Only 2

Can’t really punish him but he know better so that really gets me upset. Can’t make him go to his room, he don’t care for toys that much and can’t take away the tv because my 1 year watches it and it’s learning stuff.

• Ether
Reactions: B_A
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back