Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black 🖤

👑The Fall Off 👑
Venus and Serena Williams are two of the greatest athletes and tennis players who have ever lived. King Richard is about their father, who knew absolutely nothing about tennis but did everything in his power to help his daughters be successful. While it’s kind of odd that he’s getting the star treatment before either of his daughters, the biopic will focus heavily on Richard Williams, who will be portrayed by Will Smith.

1707378556427.png

Looks good af to me. Fuck what yall talking about.
im not responding to this to say your opinion is wrong, but i feel like another actor (dont know who..maybe one that is the same descent of their father) would've gave it a more authentic feel. This feels like a check for Will and some of the dialogue was cringeworthy to me

this is on par with "concussion" for me. Will dont have that kinda range to be trying to impersonate different dialects. It sounds and feels very shoehorned just to attach a big name to the project.

this trailer was cut poorly

and this movie doesnt need Will Smith to sell it imo
Came off more " lifetime" movie than major feature film. I'll watch but the trailer didn't get me hyped like I expected.

im not responding to this to say your opinion is wrong, but i feel like another actor (dont know who..maybe one that is the same descent of their father) would've gave it a more authentic feel. This feels like a check for Will and some of the dialogue was cringeworthy to me

this is on par with "concussion" for me. Will dont have that kinda range to be trying to impersonate different dialects. It sounds and feels very shoehorned just to attach a big name to the project.

That's a weird thing to focus on. But that's between you and your bias against Will Smith I guess.

🤷🏿‍♂️

Ali was solid

Back