Welcome To aBlackWeb

What would you do if you caught the homie stealing money from you?

Maybe the nigga already owe you and even tho the 20 ain't shit pride is a mf.

Niggas make dumb mistakes.
Exactly

i won’t even act like I ain’t ever made a dumb mistake. Wasn’t no rhyme or reason why I did shit. Wasn’t malicious. My head just wasn’t right and I was acting out just cuz of other shit with no connection.
Never stole but bad decisions were made.

at leasti know all you niggas are on the moral high ground.

hoes

So
Sometimes niggas need help. Cant throw errrbody away.

f i look like bitching over $21 dollars before I check to make sure he good.

you niggas got life long friends or nah?
We aint talking about everyone we are talking about the nigga that stole money if he can do that to his road dog..what is he doing to others ..you act disposable you can be disposed..

Last edited:
Don’t ever let me see @DOS_patos i’m running them pockets and got the sob story lined up.

Me: “I was too embarrassed to ask”
View attachment 595453

him: “what could I have done better?”
View attachment 595454

tenor.gif

Never stole from a person ever. Don’t understand why you would steal from a person you know at least get a stranger. Whether he iggs his calls or beats him up it’s justified. I get what dis saying about knowing the why but still won’t understand them.

ill never forget when someone stole my uptowns out of my gym locker freshman year. my mom saved up to buy me those for christmas and somebody straight took my shit !!!

i can laugh about it now but this was me on the back of the bus wearing some size 11 offbrand bullshit sneaks from the schools lost and found that day

View attachment 595345

not to mention my mom barked on me all night long for putting them in my gym locker and never bought me any shoes since :cry:

dooms day is what i like to call it now
tenor (10).gif

I hate a thief. If my homie stole money from me then that's going to be a down payment for his hospital bill

Back