Welcome To aBlackWeb

You just won $100,000…

do most of my shopping at apmex.

i need to get back on them rare coins.
Yep that's who I fucks with. Went to a local gold and coin shop and the guy was asking me where I was getting my precious metals from and told me they known for selling counterfeit. But I could tell he was salty though. I was like well when it come time to sell it I'll bring by here and we will see if it's fake.

Realistically in ten minutes though, I’d probably hit up some online store and just go crazy with the “add to cart” button.

Might as well take the 10 minute part out the OP

Since it’s no time frame I’ll just put towards a property

Going to Costco to buy pallets of bottled water for Flint residents...yes, they still need it b/c they're still afraid to use tap water and I don't blame them...and pick up some shoes/shorts/shirts/pants/bookbags/school supplies for the kiddos...and as many of those rotisserie chickens as I can get for the shelters and rehab centers in the hood.

Going to Costco to buy pallets of bottled water for Flint residents...yes, they still need it b/c they're still afraid to use tap water and I don't blame them...and pick up some shoes/shorts/shirts/pants/bookbags/school supplies for the kiddos...and as many of those rotisserie chickens as I can get for the shelters and rehab centers in the hood.
Who’s cutting onions

Man just answer the damn question. You taking this shit to literal.

tenor.gif

Back