Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rate The Mod Series: AP2.0... Feelings Bans are in effect

Rating AP2.0

• Demod him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Boy If "throwing rocks and hiding your hands" was a person....

Gets off on having internet power too

He walks around the forum all day doing this

View attachment 595340

Can never get a straight answer out of him about what's wrong with the site.. he always says it's a problem is on my end

Like chicity AP also put on a smedium sized cape with holes in it protect the racist Mexican from me... Yes, you heard that right, i was banned twice by 2 different black mods for cursing out Az after she made anti black comments.... i mean if they had checked her i wouldn't have had to.. but banning me was easier than reprimanding her, a GUEST who is too comfortable saying whatever she wants to black people.

I think that covers it... 2
Ok

Let's talk about it

You and other like you love telling the story from your pov as if you have all the information and you say this with so much confidence that it actually makes me laugh you see how y'all distort the truth.

The facts are, you don't know shit other than what you perceive to be the truth.

Just cause I didn't handle Az the way YOU wanted me to in front of everyone doesn't mean I didn't try to remedy the situation.

I don't move on your time. I don't remember exactly why you were banned but at the same time, you probably doubled down like she did.

I gave both of y'all the benefit of the doubt and both of y'all did and said dumb shit. She gone and you still here and you still keep bringing this shit up.

Like let it fuckin go already. You wanted her gone and she hasn't been back since.

So the next time you decide to tell a story, make sure your got your facts straight.

Ok

Let's talk about it

You and other like you love telling the story from your pov as if you have all the information and you say this with so much confidence that it actually makes me laugh you see how y'all distort the truth.

The facts are, you don't know shit other than what you perceive to be the truth.

Just cause I didn't handle Az the way YOU wanted me to in front of everyone doesn't mean I didn't try to remedy the situation.

I don't move on your time. I don't remember exactly why you were banned but at the same time, you probably doubled down like she did.

I gave both of y'all the benefit of the doubt and both of y'all did and said dumb shit. She gone and you still here and you still keep bringing this shit up.

Like let it fuckin go already. You wanted her gone and she hasn't been back since.

So the next time you decide to tell a story, make sure your got your facts straight.
Ehh

These are the facts... I entered some long thread, catching up and I saw @Az say "I hate Michael Vick and I wouldn't care if he died", this must have been on page 3. I skim through the rest of the thread and noticed nobody else said shit so I cursed her tf out with extra picante to overcompensate for the pass ABW gave her. I couldn't go to Amexicanweb.com and wish death on Oscar Dela hoya so why is she allowed to speak like that here? She aint us. She's a guest with her feet on our couch, so in that moment... and ima tell you a secret... i made it my business to run her off this site, by making her as uncomfortable as she was made comfortable, cuz i don't show grace to bigots

tenor.gif

You're welcome

But the next time a poster files a complaint on you, let's see how diplomatic I'ma be about it.

I'ma just ban you just cause instead of trying to find out the why
I know, you always take the easy way out, that's the whole point

Ehh

These are the facts... I entered some long thread, catching up and I saw @Az say "I hate Michael Vick and I wouldn't care if he died", this must have been on page 3. I skim through the rest of the thread and noticed nobody else said shit so I cursed her tf out with extra picante to overcompensate for the pass ABW gave her. I couldn't go to Amexicanweb.com and wish death on Oscar Dela hoya so why is she allowed to speak like that here? She aint us. She's a guest with her feet on our couch, so in that moment... and ima tell you a secret... i made it my business to run her off this site, by making her as uncomfortable as she was made comfortable, cuz i don't show grace to bigots

tenor.gif

You're welcome
I already know you got the thread bookmarked so tell me what I did say in that thread

I was talking about the roach shit fwiw. I forgot all about the Mike Vick shit but goldie handled that situation. I don't remember you lashing out at him though🤨🤔

I already know you got the thread bookmarked so tell me what I did say in that thread

I was talking about the roach shit fwiw. I forgot all about the Mike Vick shit but goldie handled that situation. I don't remember you lashing out at him though🤨🤔
i don't remember which thread it was anymore but you didn't say anything significant to me, just pulled the trigger. Most of the real dialog happened after my ban with you mods and @Elzo69Renaissance after AZ doubled and tripled down on her anti black racism by posting a monkey gif and the roach comment towards him

i don't remember which thread it was anymore but you didn't say anything significant to me, just pulled the trigger. Most of the real dialog happened after my ban with you mods and @Elzo69Renaissance after AZ doubled and tripled down on her anti black racism by posting a monkey gif and the roach comment towards him
It was 2 separate threads the monkey shit happened In the Love thread niggas asked AP to handle it all of the sudden he had some pussy set up

If u know you know

Why didn't you say shit to Goldie when he was here and saw everything about the Mike Vick thread.

I know you saw me tell her in that thread she was tripping or your selective reading might've kicked in like it normally does when you trying to tell half the story

Back