Welcome To aBlackWeb

What would you do if you caught the homie stealing money from you?

This "put it on live" era is new to me. Definitely not doing that. Definitely would be upset at 1st. But if it was a I caught you with your hand in my purse. It's not a big long theatrical thing, I drop you off and that's it. They know what's up. I do agree with @DOS_patos..going to have to look at what I am doing. Strong believer in you attract what you get in life.

Stealing ain’t no cry for help in my eyes. It’s disrespectful. You need help and you are MY friend and I have helped you with all the other shit you needed help with. Open your fuckin mouth and ask.
so people dont get embarrassed by shit sometimes and cant reach out?

maybe they on that shit......maybe they owe and stealing from everybody......

could be any reason.
but for them to act out .....outside of the normal......that would raise an alarm to me..

at that moment i would be fine with being more of a friend to them than they are to me.
but if the reason come back funny in the light.....then and only then would they be cut off.

so people dont get embarrassed by shit sometimes and cant reach out?

maybe they on that shit......maybe they owe and stealing from everybody......

could be any reason.
but for them to act out .....outside of the normal......that would raise an alarm to me..

at that moment i would be fine with being more of a friend to them than they are to me.
but if the reason come back funny in the light.....then and only then would they be cut off.
you embarrassed enough not to reach out but BOLD enough to steal from me.

You better than me because nah.

idk but theres this pain i cant quite explain when someone steals from you. like .... niggas work hard for they shit

i never respected jack boys or niggas who run up in ppls houses especially when it be someone in the same hood as them

the poor robbing and stealing from other poor ppl has never been the wave

He can keep the $21. I would've just gave him a kiss on the forehead.

No pause necessary..you should know what that means, if you don't, ask around

ill never forget when someone stole my uptowns out of my gym locker freshman year. my mom saved up to buy me those for christmas and somebody straight took my shit !!!

i can laugh about it now but this was me on the back of the bus wearing some size 11 offbrand bullshit sneaks from the schools lost and found that day

47B2535D-F7D6-4CC1-804B-58E14098B350.jpeg

not to mention my mom barked on me all night long for putting them in my gym locker and never bought me any shoes since :cry:

dooms day is what i like to call it now

Video won't load for me, so take this with a grain of salt.

I don't got many friends. So if a nigga I legit consider a friend steals from me, that'll just have to be the last time we speak. No need to get all dramatic about it or overreact or try to get physical. The good doesn't outright the bad and the bad doesn't outweigh the good. So I'dprolly just be like 'God bless, bro.' and then cut the nigga out of my life.

What’s all the talking...and on live...

both weak moves....if he hurts him now there is motive and evidence on live...now you can’t do anything anyway...move on with out the weak one...

Back