Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

I'm asking a serious question now

Was pac actually guilty of the crime or was he found guilty

To me, those aren't the same

R Kelly is guilty. That was proven

Depends on whose story you believe Pac or the alleged victim. By all accounts even according to the jury they were unsure. An article dropped fairly recently where a juror detailed what went into their decision to convict and basically it was 1 person on the jury who was sure Pac was guilty because he was a rapper and the rest of the jurors didn't believe the woman's story. Hence why they settled on a charge that amounted to as Pac said "forcibly touching a woman's butt"

Then the same niggas talking bout well Marvin is dead now we’re cheerleading that MJ documentary and lawsuit that came out and we’re filed a decade after his death

what we doing here?

Niggas just want to call somebody hypocrites without actually addressing the issue. It’s like because folks like his music and it’s the metoo era they go extra hard trying to use examples of other creeps to make it look better. They can’t believe folks can legit be disgusted. Wanna say it cancel culture lol

Niggas just want to call somebody hypocrites without actually addressing the issue. It’s like because folks like his music and it’s the metoo era they go extra hard trying to use examples of other creeps to make it look better. They can’t believe folks can legit be disgusted. Wanna say it cancel culture lol
It’s not hypocritical to say niggas is scummy for listening to one artist for he did “ allegedly “

but then w the same mouth say it’s ok to listen to another nigga who did the same shit? “ allegedly “

not to mention what marvin gaye did is not public
knowledge. maybe because the nigga is long dead??? and ppl back then let a lot of bullshit slide (hence why kelly & cosby have been allowed to rock for so long) but it goes to show that Black men do get preferential treatment the same as white men when it comes to rape, ipv, and sexual abuse

(No time has been great for women) the 50s and 60s were rough af for women. You could basically harass, fondle, borderline rape women in public and no one thought nothing of it. It was that culture of women belong in the house (bare foot and pregnant)

Look at that iconic pic of that army dude kissing that random woman when the war ended. That was celebrated in mainstream media. That was sexual assault.

Not to sound like a brown noser. That's why irl when women speak about experiences of sexual harassment I jus stfu and listen.

Yes and even on these current charges nothing has been proven. All you hear is prosecution saying what he allegedly did
Lol

Ok man

Lemme ask you a serious ass question. No trolling or anything

Would you, CTB, just off allegations alone, would you be ok with say a younger high school aged female cousin getting picked up by r Kelly after school?

A simple yes or no will do. It's not a trap. I just wanna know what you would do

Yall in here really discussing age of consent for a booty bandit....

Gaaawdamn yall
Nah I just don't understand what he's being charged with exactly?

We know he's Mr. nasty man,but what is he being charged with if this person was 17 and the age of consent is 17 in Illinois?

Lol

Ok man

Lemme ask you a serious ass question. No trolling or anything

Would you, CTB, just off allegations alone, would you be ok with say a younger high school aged female cousin getting picked up by r Kelly after school?

A simple yes or no will do. It's not a trap. I just wanna know what you would do

I wouldn't be ok with any grown man at high schools trying to pick up girls.

Back