Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rate The Mod Series: AP2.0... Feelings Bans are in effect

Rating AP2.0

• Demod him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chicity

Played a big role in Chicago like Latifah
Site Administrator
In this series, we will be rating each moderator and talking how you feel each is doing in his/her respective roles

Next up is the HAIC, @AP2.0

Claim to fame: overseeing the site in Goldie absence, modding and demodding the staff, having to shift thru 100's of PMs daily of folks crying and complaining about said staff

In this series, we will be rating each moderator and talking how you feel each is doing in his/her respective roles

Next up is the HAIC, @AP2.0

Claim to fame: overseeing the site in Goldie absence, modding and demodding the staff, having to shift thru 100's of PMs daily of folks crying and complaining about said staff

He get a 3 for being a good mod but fuck the Saints forever. He would be a 5

AP puts up with a LOT of shit from the people here and has the patience of Job...I woulda perma banned alla y'all a long time ago lol

He's good-natured, good-hearted, diplomatic, smart and funny but will give a muhphugga the business, respectfully

I've seen maturity in him in the few months I've been here...but he's ALWAYS been good energy

AP is my baby fahva and can do no wrong in my eyes

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AP puts up with a LOT of shit from the people here and has the patience of Job...I woulda perma banned alla y'all a long time ago lol

He's good-natured, good-hearted, diplomatic, smart and funny but will give a muhphugga the business, respectfully

I've seen maturity in him in the few months I've been here...but he's ALWAYS been good energy

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Oh word?

you woulda banned me?
:Will:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
About to upgrade your account for the price of... On the house🙌🏾

Back