Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The den would be the living from. The front room with the nice couch that no one is ever in.

But I say front room as a catch all for both sometimes.
See, my grannies ain’t have that nice room that no one could go in. It was called the den which I stopped saying when I grew up. Now at our house, the front room was that room nobody could go in.

my grandma still says den. She made her garage a living roo….den. That shit a living room. So now she got two living rooms.

See, my grannies ain’t have that nice room that no one could go in. It was called the den which I stopped saying when I grew up. Now at our house, the front room was that room nobody could go in.

my grandma still says den. She made her garage a living roo….den. That shit a living room. So now she got two living rooms.
Granny upgrading, that former den about get a random fancy desk in it and transform into a front room.

I grew up saying den too, I don't know when it switched. Does den 1 have wood panels?

Granny upgrading, that former den about get a random fancy desk in it and transform into a front room.

I grew up saying den too, I don't know when it switched. Does den 1 have wood panels?
Yesssss the one that was a garage. Wood panels through and through. 😂😂😂😂

Yeah. That's exactly why.
What do you use.
I was using that Castile soap but I stopped because it made my hair feel weird. Then I just started grabbing anything that ain’t have sulfates and stuff but now I have Maui Moisture. I had some design essentials oil, man I loved that shit.

I was using that Castile soap but I stopped because it made my hair feel weird. Then I just started grabbing anything that ain’t have sulfates and stuff but now I have Maui Moisture. I had some design essentials oil, man I loved that shit.
Get you some more.
Eveything else leaves me itchy.

These the 3 I use.

Oh I ain’t left. This Ben and Jerry’s is good af tho. It’s close to blue bell.
Blue bell like that classic that you'll never let go but you'll cheat on it with Ben and Jerry. When blue bell had that recall I was like damn trying all fifteen types of ice cream. Want the same should've just made my own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back