Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rate The Mod Series: Loquacious

Rating Loquacious

• Demod her

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t nobody else tryna help your ass. I’m happy to know that you being upset over a damn eye rolling emoji and me tryna help your simple ass shows your true colors. Continue dodging me because i‘m everywhere and I’m gon be everywhere.

I nor ohmars dispatched for a s.o.s from Kaptain Kandy. Literally at the same time you trying to "activate mod powers" in one thread, there's a chill back and forth about some Android shit. Real issue is your jumping here and there...assuming things are this way and jump in all wrong. Modship is wack 😒😴. Besides YOU didn't even move the post. If you was really on some "help" shit you would move it...verses yapping about your irrelevant two cents worth of an opinion. Like I said less is more boo💜
SmartSelect_20210723-143038_Google.jpg SmartSelect_20210723-143017_Google.jpg

Last edited:
Naw 1st impressions matter, demod her! She very much dipping in everybody shit. Purposely ignoring ppl then go make subliminal threads. Then try to act 🎬🙄all " I call ppl out". Shit starter for no reason. If your posts only move because you being negative ,you need to go to mod school or where ever you can to get your skills up. Oh let me address this whole family 👪🏾 unit "I been on here for years ",you must be new bullshit. It's not rocket science how this site moves, who is posting where. It's mad annoying every got damn post here this chick is.....where everyone else? Let me converse with the people in the cryptocurrency thread cus this like the only thread where she is not adding her not needed two cents. Sometimes its best to not be seen. Too much kandy, will rot your teeth out.....I'm good.View attachment 594422

Well...ummm...damn. Been holding on to this for a minute huh? Lol

Let's fuckin GOOOOOOOOO!!!

6kMl.gif

Well...ummm...damn. Been holding on to this for a minute huh? Lol

Naw, just there's a time and place for everything. It's obvious that the amount of active females is very low in ABW. If you the most active female , got all the "rapport and history " of this space and the users..the culture of the females here would be way different. I am helping you...okkkkkay. get out here with that. And this OP states for everyone to express their opinions. Just like how many females voted for her? BA commented but didn't press the button .....just calling things how I see them.
SmartSelect_20210723-150410_Google.jpg

I know what type of time you on. I ain’t doing it today. You literally been on your ignoring Kandy shit since our last disagreement, keep it that way.
I haven’t been ignoring you I just haven’t really felt the need to say anything to you as some of your threads I havent had no real interest in

isn’t that okay? You don’t have to act like this when all I said was hey

Naw, just there's a time and place for everything. It's obvious that the amount of active females is very low in ABW. If you the most active female , got all the "rapport and history " of this space and the users..the culture of the females here would be way different. I am helping you...okkkkkay. get out here with that. And this OP states for everyone to express their opinions. Just like how many females voted for her? BA commented but didn't press the button .....just calling things how I see them.
View attachment 594523
So I control the women?
The culture of the women was great but died for reasons not related to me. If you were here, you would know that. You just rambling about a bunch of shit you know nothing about.

are you hinting the females don’t like me? That’s why they ain’t vote?

So I control the women?
The culture of the women was great but died for reasons not related to me. If you were here, you would know that. You just rambling about a bunch of shit you know nothing about.

are you hinting the females don’t like me? That’s why they ain’t vote?
You don't need me to answer that question now do we Kandy? As you say you been here for years...you know if people fuk with you. You probably were the Mod that anticipated the most hate with this whole rate the mod poll. You that type of person. Be you boo. Hey this is the space to allow everyone to be who they are. Screenshot_20210723-152521_Google.jpg

You don't need me to answer that question now do we Kandy? As you say you been here for years...you know if people fuk with you. You probably were the Mod that anticipated the most hate with this whole rate the mod poll. You that type of person. Be you boo. Hey this is the space to allow everyone to be who they are.View attachment 594530
You are mad off some wild ass assumptions. It’s crazy how certain you are and how bold you stand on these claims after only one interaction with me from being here a week.

You are upset because I tried to fix a situation between you and another poster and clearly took me saying “I been here” to heart. That’s a decision you made instead of being like “you know what maybe she do know his humor, since I’m new here.” I was reassuring your dumb ass that the nigga meant no harm but you mad at me. You can not like me, I already peeped it. You’re entitled to your feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back