Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kanye West - DONDA

Rate Donda

• Where Is The Coon Option?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nah just think it’s retarded to dedicate so much energy to a nigga u don’t fuck with

this thread almost diamond yet no one fucks w him .... goput that energy in an artist u fuck with

don’t u agree?
Nah you just want folk to separate the artist from their idiocy.

That's not a realistic expectation so soon after such antics as Kanye has displayed.

Perhaps HE should have thought about the long term impact to his legacy before he decided to lose his fucking mind in such a public fashion.

This conversation will be tied to him everytime he drops a verse, beat, ad-lib or album and he only has himself to blame.

I still feel a way about how Ye been talking that sell out shit,but I gotta at least give his music a listen.

He been making meh albums since MDTF IMO with a few good songs on average to weak albums.

I don't get why Kanye has to still be finishing albums on the release day,unless that's just some bullshit to hype shit up.

Young Guru said Jay just sent that verse on Ye's album today,but why?

I'm not super impressed with that Jay verse.Not bad,but not Jay's best.

I still feel a way about how Ye been talking that sell out shit,but I gotta at least give his music a listen.

He been making meh albums since MDTF IMO with a few good songs on average to weak albums.

I don't get why Kanye has to still be finishing albums on the release day,unless that's just some bullshit to hype shit up.

Good point... there's always gems in his some of those latter releases in the 2010's ... for example i like ye quite a bit but it's viewed as one of his weakest albums...

He's a producer first and foremost so the music sometimes hits more than misses..

Young Guru said Jay just sent that verse on Ye's album today,but why?

I'm not super impressed with that Jay verse.Not bad,but not Jay's best.

This nigga still making the album AT the album release party. And y'all niggas wanna judge this mentally ill nigga? 😂 😂

How does Ye even get the paperwork done if he recording then dropping asap?

How is he copywriting and doing publishing?

I'm bout to copywrite and publish all these songs soon as they drop.

You wanna use a song from this album,holla at me.

When was the last time this nigga actually released an album on time? Ye stay on that Bullshit...smh

200w.gif

Might do the same shit he did with TLOP where he’s still going to make changes to the album AFTER it’s released

Back