Welcome To aBlackWeb

YMHH Podcast: S2E2: Du Wins Worst Friend of The Year Award

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
Last edited:
I think I tend to agree with @Duwop on his stance about how sometimes you might just want some space to unplug and just dont respond right away to folks reaching out like that. It dont always require an explanation... If folks checkin in to see how I am..i'll likely respond and keep it short... but if folks wanna just shoot the shit and im not in that space..that's a different story.

That being said.. my peoples that know me for real... know I drop off the grid sometimes..might be a day..might be a couple days.. might be longer but when I get back.. its all love like we just talked yesterday.

--edit--

aite I was wichu Du until you started talkin bout "somebody gon get this trauma".. the fuck? 😬

I think I tend to agree with @Duwop on his stance about how sometimes you might just want some space to unplug and just dont respond right away to folks reaching out like that. It dont always require an explanation... If folks checkin in to see how I am..i'll likely respond and keep it short... but if folks wanna just shoot the shit and im not in that space..that's a different story.

That being said.. my peoples that know me for real... know I drop off the grid sometimes..might be a day..might be a couple days.. might be longer but when I get back.. its all love like we just talked yesterday.

--edit--

aite I was wichu Du until you started talkin bout "somebody gon get this trauma".. the fuck? 😬
Du is toxic af🤣🤣🤣🤣
At @AP2.0 dropping that question and the awkward silence that followed. Then this migga hits the "Do we have sleepers??

:aye:

Kandy let Du's ass have it and she was 100% right!!!

I agree with Chi and Kandy about frienships and how to handle them when going thru something

I like this pod for real

@Duwop Get you some MFn therapy fam like ASAPtually...no one, especially your friends, deserves to "get this trauma"...you don't deserve it either ❤ 🤗

Last edited:
Kandy let Du's ass have it and she was 100% right!!!

I agree with Chi and Kandy about frienships and how to handle them when going thru something

I like this pod for real

@Duwop Glad to know you're getting therapy fam...no one, especially your friends, deserves to "get this trauma"...you don't deserve it either ❤ 🤗
Lol

Listen again. He said we was his therapy lol

Back