Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Jew AMA

I read enough to conclusively say that judaism is a gutter religion and the holocaust was a good thing. It's too bad the Nazis didn't exterminate all the jews.
You can't be this ignorant man :tuh: So, you take Anti-Semitic literature as fact now?

You can't be this ignorant man :tuh: So, you take Anti-Semitic literature as fact now?

The talmud isn't anti-Semitic literature, it's the scripture they follow. It's an instruction manual of how to rip people off.

Page one is one way to rip somebody off, page two is another way to rip somebody off, page three is another way to rip people off, etc.

That's why people say jewish people are sleazy, because they follow a scripture that gives them different ways to rip somebody off.

Name the tribes in west Africa that's Hebrew with dna evidence? Where is the article? Which DNA marker is hebrew?

Yall, act just like white people claiming yall better than everyone esle. Yall don't have any structural proving yall existence or homeland.. ya'll claim Israel but Israel was part of Egypt. Like how do yall claim shit when other people is already there? Sounds about white

Black Hebrew Israelite comes out of the British Hebrew Israelite claim and its definitely is white because there is no sound evidence. The whole lost tribe thing is a farce, only the elite was taken from the Neo-Assyrian empire, the 90% was there to grow crops, build properties, pay taxes to Assyria and etc. Same with Bablyon they only took the Judean elite and most stayed there. Vast Majority

Black Hebrew Israelite comes out of the British Hebrew Israelite claim and its definitely is white because there is no sound evidence. The whole lost tribe thing is a farce, only the elite was taken from the Neo-Assyrian empire, the 90% was there to grow crops, build properties, pay taxes to Assyria and etc. Same with Bablyon they only took the Judean elite and most stayed there. Vast Majority

I never knew that I'm going to read into it

I got no beef with y’all either. One of my best friends is Athiest. I’ll take them over many of the people in the religious community.
But yea. I can’t really explain much to an Athiest until they at least change their attitude about religion in general.
Nah man, we don't change

Change why?

We believe in what's tangible not folklore, respectfully.

Nah man, we don't change

Change why?

We believe in what's tangible not folklore, respectfully.
My friend was a believer during HS. I ended up moving, we went our separate paths, and somewhere along the line I guess his path lead him to becoming a non-believer. I found out when we eventually reconnected years later. I never talked with him about it… yet. I don’t know what happened

My friend was a believer during HS. I ended up moving, we went our separate paths, and somewhere along the line I guess his path lead him to becoming a non-believer. I found out when we eventually reconnected years later. I never talked with him about it… yet. I don’t know what happened
For me...but My path to non believing was a very logical one imo. As soon as the facade of god was exposed in my mind i cut bait and didn't try to rationalize the irrational any longer. I did inventory on myself and realized i didn't need a god or religion or chuuch to be blessed. People are indoctrinated with religion more than they are actual believers, so i stopped believing altogether. I was like It ain't real and this is why, im over it, period.....just like when i found out santa didn't exist when i was 4 or 5, simply because the presents were arranged the same way in the morning from when i went to bed..moms slippin. I didn't sit up there thinking did santa forget about me or was i bad or hes really busy, no.. I made the conclusion right then and there that Santa Claus didn't exist and it was all a lie. When i realized my job wasn't shit, i quit and chased my real goal, straight up. I didn't fuck around and wonder what I could do to fit in or try to find somewhere else to fit in, i bounced and did me cuz i stopped believing in the status quo

And same with politics... OK you got my vote democrats, lets go brotha Obama..oh not this term? Ok i feel that, 2nd term, he's gonna do something for black Americans right???.. Uhh ok, fool me once fool me twice, fuck the democrats. I don't look for reasons to continue to be used, denied and lied to like most black people do. I completely divested from politics because both parties anti black as a starting point.

I'm actually a person who legit learns from mistakes, mine and others and i adapt and evolve from adhering to lies. I only believe in what's tangible in every aspect of life... I don't cling to popular delusions... I don't do shit out of Tradition or because everyone else does it, it has to make tangible sense. I've kept that energy across the board, since childhood.

For me...but My path to non believing was a very logical one imo. As soon as the facade of god was exposed in my mind i cut bait and didn't try to rationalize the irrational any longer. I did inventory on myself and realized i didn't need a god or religion or chuuch to be blessed. People are indoctrinated with religion more than they are actual believers, so i stopped believing altogether. I was like It ain't real and this is why, im over it, period.....just like when i found out santa didn't exist when i was 4 or 5, simply because the presents were arranged the same way in the morning from when i went to bed..moms slippin. I didn't sit up there thinking did santa forget about me or was i bad or hes really busy, no.. I made the conclusion right then and there that Santa Claus didn't exist and it was all a lie. When i realized my job wasn't shit, i quit and chased my real goal, straight up. I didn't fuck around and wonder what I could do to fit in or try to find somewhere else to fit in, i bounced and did me cuz i stopped believing in the status quo

And same with politics... OK you got my vote democrats, lets go brotha Obama..oh not this term? Ok i feel that, 2nd term, he's gonna do something for black Americans right???.. Uhh ok, fool me once fool me twice, fuck the democrats. I don't look for reasons to continue to be used, denied and lied to like most black people do. I completely divested from politics because both parties anti black as a starting point.

I'm actually a person who legit learns from mistakes, mine and others and i adapt and evolve from adhering to lies. I only believe in what's tangible in every aspect of life... I don't cling to popular delusions... I don't do shit out of Tradition or because everyone else does it, it has to make tangible sense. I've kept that energy across the board, since childhood.

You had me until you said that, "it has to make tangible sense".

I don't understand how radio works. For the life of me I can't understand how you can have a device that plays music, and then when you turn the knob it goes to a different station and plays a different kind of music. I doubt if I'll ever understand HOW radio works, but it works and that's good enough for me. I think God and the supernatural is the same way. Some things work, you'll never understand how they work but you just need to know that they do work.

You had me until you said that, "it has to make tangible sense".

I don't understand how radio works. For the life of me I can't understand how you can have a device that plays music, and then when you turn the knob it goes to a different station and plays a different kind of music. I doubt if I'll ever understand HOW radio works, but it works and that's good enough for me. I think God and the supernatural is the same way. Some things work, you'll never understand how they work but you just need to know that they do work.
But again..because i haven't seen it work i conclude it doesn't exist. I don't need to be swayed into believing something works in mysterious ways nahmean. I opt out.

Hmm so it was nothing dramatic that happened that made you draw the conclusion, you kinda just pushed the idea aside after a while? My boy probably did the same, he looks at the Bible as a person would a fairytale now.

Do you know how radio works?
Science nigga

Hmm so it was nothing dramatic that happened that made you draw the conclusion, you kinda just pushed the idea aside after a while? My boy probably did the same, he looks at the Bible as a person would a fairytale now.
Exactly.

Its just been a matter of trial and error for me. Belief alone doesn't cut it for me...

Religion and church is part of black people's culture. We're the most faithful, the most christ like...... and the most hated, attacked, sabotaged. Haiti knows i ain't lying. Where's god? Rhetorical question. All the praying we do didnt stop Dylan Roof from killing us.....in church. I could go on.. I do believe the existence of Higher Power/Creator is plausible simply because I can't explain how we got here but since we are here I can't be manipulated into believing that there is a god that we can pray to who has bearing over our lives. Nope. I've see too much...unfairness in the world to believe something other than humans are in control here

"Jesus take the wheel" is hilarious af...but within the joke it implies if i actually pretend he will take it my car will crash

All that Hebrew Israelite stuff is just nonsense to me. And if it’s not, then why does it really matter? Everything I’ve ever heard from them is basically them trying to convince everybody else they are right. I’ve rarely heard any different. No teachings on love, except that they’re the only ones loved. No teaching on forgiveness, humility, peace, etc. Just “here’s all the scriptures that prove we’re right and here’s all of the scriptures that prove everybody else wrong.”

e4e5ad0bbc403d9e73f6a6bd366d91488858c459.gifv
C370F669-1F91-4177-AC63-DD054C46D60C.gif

So, are we just posting DBZ gifs or you going to type something, lol.

Back